Customer Service 866.965.0400

As much as I appreciate the cost savings

actually in the old days I'd call them and give them te tracking number (UPS) and they'd tell me "at 3:34pm on Friday January 14th 1986 your package was on the truck out of the local delivery point on it's way to your house".

I got that same thing when I shipped my mom a package on Christmas eve.

FedEx however even when I called them all they could tel me is that it left henderson, CO. HAHA, thanks, that really helps. How about telling me where it is NOW, not where it was on December 30th (4 days ago).

and no, they DON'T give a crap because all they want is our money and that's it. If they were like Adam's then I'd have the cell phone number to the CEO of FedEx and i'd be able to call him up and say "yo, where's my package?" and he'd find it for me and also correct the lack of tracking on their tracking in about 30 minutes.

You want to know a good way to get the company headquater number is go and look at the stocks and there number is usually on there. MY father got GM in no time and plenty of othere company when they do not come through. Look around and give them a call.

actually in the old days I'd call them and give them te tracking number (UPS) and they'd tell me "at 3:34pm on Friday January 14th 1986 your package was on the truck out of the local delivery point on it's way to your house".

FedEx however even when I called them all they could tel me is that it left henderson, CO. HAHA, thanks, that really helps. How about telling me where it is NOW, not where it was on December 30th (4 days ago).

and no, they DON'T give a crap because all they want is our money and that's it. If they were like Adam's then I'd have the cell phone number to the CEO of FedEx and i'd be able to call him up and say "yo, where's my package?" and he'd find it for me and also correct the lack of tracking on their tracking in about 30 minutes.

Well there are only two real options, UPS and Fedex. They used UPS in the past and they sucked so it is on to option #2. It really is that simple. You don't like Fedex, we get it. I don't like them either. Oh well, it is what it is.

Here is a web site you might enjoy. It is the perfect place for you to voice your frustration with Fedex.

http://www.fedexaminer.com/fedexcomplaints.php

Can we get back to talking about detailing now ???

You do realize this is ground shipping right? How would you like fedex to track where the truck is at any moment. Ups does not do that. Ups also says package left xxxxx,CO then updates when it gets to the destination.

Just for the record, I ordered a piece of electronic equipment on Wed Dec 30 from and outfit in VA.

The tracking page shows 5 scans. P/U on the 30th.

Then arr/dep in MD on the 31st and finally arr/dep PA also on the 31st at 10 a.m.

That was 4 days ago. So how is that any better than FedEx?

Oh yes, also shows ONLY the City/State the package is going to.

I seem to recall someone complaining that FedEx only shows the City/State and UPS shows the entire address. Not so.

Archived