Customer Service 866.965.0400

adams metal polish great stuff

lawson4450

Question

so the car sheild i keep in my window for the IAFF is some sort of polished metal but if you touch it the oil in your fingers will tarnish it big time i guess its a brass material to look gold. so i figure what the heck ill try some adams on it and look at the before and after in this pic.

polished1.jpg

the left and bottom side is undone i just finished it and its like a mirror now :banana:

22 answers to this question

Well right now im busy on feb 27 with a chevy truck gtg and my truck is going in on the 8th to fix a couple of dents. but if anyone wants to do a luncheon or an actually gtg we can try and do something in feb or march. so right now im open on 2/28 and 3/6,7 and 3/14 and 3/27,28

ROFL @ Peter, I was really tempted to make a post about this being an addiction. But I got the same in the mail yesterday :mail: (2) 4oz bottles too.

I might have missed something, it the back of the bottle it said try Metal Polish #2 for a better shine. I don't see a #2 on the online shop.

Daniel if you or someone else set something up I would swing by. Maybe others in the area have questions they would like to bring up as an agenda? For myself, I would like to get someones feedback if they used the PC along with Adam's Clear Polish.

Thanks. Funny thing happened tonight while cleaning my MF towels in the sink, it dawned on me that my sink was metal! So... Polish it I did. The wife will see her face in it when she makes coffee in the morning.

It's a sickness. :willy:

And no. I wont post pictures of my sink!

pics or :banned:

Thanks. Funny thing happened tonight while cleaning my MF towels in the sink, it dawned on me that my sink was metal! So... Polish it I did. The wife will see her face in it when she makes coffee in the morning.

Pretty please. We have done similar things. I got bored one day and polished all the appliances in my parents kitchen. It took a few hours.

I didn't take any before pictures, but trust me the Ford step-plate on my Model A pickup was awful looking. And the lug nuts were so bad they look brand new!

:banana:

IMG_1547.jpg

Here are the Shelby SVT wheels. Look deep inside the lug nut holes the reflection is unbelievable. And these are a brushed metal! Seems like the more you rub it the more it shines! Just keep rubbing... :D

IMG_1546.jpg

oh yeah ill get AJ back out here but if enough guys are interested we can have an impromptu detail clinic and just go over some problem areas we are having on our vehicles. My cell number is 908-420-5911 you guys can call me anytime im sure i can squeeze into the firehouse if need be.

Archived