Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vacuum Discussion Thread.

fogle

Question

I am getting ready to put in another Adams order so I can take advantage of the 15% off sale. I am looking to upgrade my vacuum. I have a shop vac now that works well, but I am tired of dragging it around and having it fall over or bump into the car. I am looking at the Hoover GUV and the Metro Jumbo Vac n Blow. Can you all give me some feedback on your experience on these two units?

Guest OneReign

I have the wall-mounted Metro Jumbo Vac n Blo and I absolutely love it. Really powerful suction and great for drying places you can't reach.

Hello All,

I've been using the Hyla vaccum for doing the interior. This thing really has the suction to get just about anything. Actually, if the carpet is not in the best of shape, it can actually pull it up off the floor without any problem. The real nice thing about it, it that it doesn't care if you are sucking up solids or liquids. The bad thing is it cost nearly $2000.00.

blackhyla.jpg

I have the regular Vac N' Blo http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-399-adams-vac-n-blo-car-vacuum.aspx and it works great. I would expect the larger wall mount to be just as good, as they have the same motor. I was concerned about the hose after looking at the pictures. Once I used it I found that , although it is not as large as a shop-vac hose, it is much more flexible. I believe the 24 ft. hose is 4 6 ft. hoses .

I have the GUV, My dad bought it. It is okay but I do not feel it has as much suction as I would like. My shop vac has more power, but the GUV is convenient. It struggles to suck dog hair out of the floor mats though.

Try a 3M pet hair eraser... I've been told they're pretty good.

Chris

Guest OneReign

I have the Metro Jumbo Vac N Blo Wall Mounted unit and I really love it. I recently added 2 more 6' hose extensions so that I can easily reach anywhere in or around my car for vacuuming it and blow drying it without ever having to take the vacuum off the wall.

Archived