Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detaling Clinic - New Alexandria, PA - April 24th

GPC1

Hey Rich, this is not going to be a car show that has awards given to "Best in Show" or anyting like that. I think it was just placed incorectly as a Show instead of a Detal Clinic.Thanks Ray

Yeah, I knew that. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case anyone shows up expecting it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am thinking of heading out as well. Maybe we can get some guys from around here for a shiney car convoy.

Cool will need to make some plans

Have to keep in touch with you two. Looks like I may have two Goats leaving Lancaster County making the trip over, if the weather's nice that day!

I don't think they've decided on a time yet. Just the date. But this page will be updated once it's all set up. I think last year it was 10 or 11. You guys will all have to introduce yourselves when you get there. Maybe we can get a group pic. :cheers:

The dinner was great and listening to Adam was even better. I am looking forward to a return engagement this year. It will be great to catch up with everyone. Thanks Al for the picture! Ray has a great facility. I am going to have to start saving up for that expensive day of buying again.

It could be a no trophy car show with the wheels I saw in that parking lot last year. I wish it were a little closer and the PA turnpike was smoother so I could bring the 32. There are some great cars to drool over along with the clinic by Adam.

I don't think they've decided on a time yet. Just the date. But this page will be updated once it's all set up. I think last year it was 10 or 11. You guys will all have to introduce yourselves when you get there. Maybe we can get a group pic. :cheers:

How long does it usually last rich

Yeah Rich if this keeps up I won't even make it with the real wheel drive G8. I just got done blowing out another 10 inches in the driveway and we had just gotten a glimpse of grass in the yard last week. Man am I sick of this white stuff.

Plenty of hotels in the area. It should wrap up around 2, 3 at the very latest and it will be daylight savings time then Jess.

The question is............can you give up first day of turkey?? turkeyshootXec-score.png

Plenty of hotels in the area. It should wrap up around 2, 3 at the very latest and it will be daylight savings time then Jess.

The question is............can you give up first day of turkey?? turkeyshootXec-score.png

Well the nice thing is i have off monday so i can go out then when nobody is out

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, we will start around 9a.m. and finish between 1 & 2p.m. Last year the attendance was so unreal, Adam didn't finish until about 1:30. Looking forward to seeing everyone, let's cross our fingers that we have the same sunshine as we did last year. :2thumbs:

Archived