Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets have a little fun...

Team Adam's

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really thinking about this today at work - and I was thinking about a Detail Spray scented air freshener. Then I thought - thats actually not a bad idea, as a matter of fact i would probably buy that.

I was really thinking about this today at work - and I was thinking about a Detail Spray scented air freshener. Then I thought - thats actually not a bad idea, as a matter of fact i would probably buy that.

Heres a little DIY air freshener option for you.

Take standard cotton gauze, the kind you'd bandage up a bad cut with, fold it in half the long way and roll it up and stuff it into the opening of a 16oz detail spray bottle. If you do it right it should BARELY fit into the opening.

Turn it upside down to allow some DS to soak into the gauze then flip it back right side up.

Put the bottle in your cupholder with the gauze still in there, roll up the windows, and park in the sun. Let it sit while you wash your car or while your detailing. After you're done open up the car and experience a detail spray fresh interior. This works well with Waterless Wash too.

I originally tried this with just an open bottle and the smell was overwhelming. The gauze tames it a little bit and also prevents any accidental sloshing should you bump the bottle.

If you really want a stronger smell take that DS soaked gauze and put in under a seat, just be aware that it will stain the carpet wherever it sits, but if its all the way under a seat it doesn't matter too much.

:cheers:

Heres a little DIY air freshener option for you.

Take standard cotton gauze, the kind you'd bandage up a bad cut with, fold it in half the long way and roll it up and stuff it into the opening of a 16oz detail spray bottle. If you do it right it should BARELY fit into the opening.

Turn it upside down to allow some DS to soak into the gauze then flip it back right side up.

Put the bottle in your cupholder with the gauze still in there, roll up the windows, and park in the sun. Let it sit while you wash your car or while your detailing. After you're done open up the car and experience a detail spray fresh interior. This works well with Waterless Wash too.

I originally tried this with just an open bottle and the smell was overwhelming. The gauze tames it a little bit and also prevents any accidental sloshing should you bump the bottle.

If you really want a stronger smell take that DS soaked gauze and put in under a seat, just be aware that it will stain the carpet wherever it sits, but if its all the way under a seat it doesn't matter too much.

Cant wait to try this. I need to think of something good to win that sticker

Back to the subject at hand - and since I'll be enjoying a little bundle of joy before the month is out:

** Adam's Baby Products **

Bubble bath = Car shampoo & foam gun + boars hair brush

Hair washing = Car shampoo + leather conditioner

Baby Lotion = VRT

Baby oil = Buttery wax

Diaper wipes = Waterless wash towel(ettes)

Diapers (reusable)= New white microfibers

Super diapers = Super plush microfibers (need a new pink version too)

Diaper genie = Detail bucket w/ pee guard and lid

Diaper cleaning (reusable) = Universal Pad washer & PC kit w/ baby friendly backing plate & Free 16oz All Purpose Cleaner

This could very well be Adam's best product line yet!

Back to the subject at hand - and since I'll be enjoying a little bundle of joy before the month is out:

** Adam's Baby Products **

Bubble bath = Car shampoo & foam gun + boars hair brush

Hair washing = Car shampoo + leather conditioner

Baby Lotion = VRT

Baby oil = Buttery wax

Diaper wipes = Waterless wash towel(ettes)

Diapers (reusable)= New white microfibers

Super diapers = Super plush microfibers (need a new pink version too)

Diaper genie = Detail bucket w/ pee guard and lid

Diaper cleaning (reusable) = Universal Pad washer & PC kit w/ baby friendly backing plate & Free 16oz All Purpose Cleaner

This could very well be Adam's best product line yet!

:lolsmack::lolsmack: I am getting a visual of Adam bringing Melissa a bucket full of Adam's Baby scented products to use on their new upcoming arrival.

I went back and read thru all of the ideas and had another good round of laughs, but nothing made me laugh as hard as I did at Cygnus suggestion. I'll admit I'm a tad disturbed by the mental image, but its still funny!!

Adam's Bikini Wax for Men

Junkman's videos on it might be a bit...disturbing.

Congrats. Shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll get your goodies shipped out today if time permits.

I went back and read thru all of the ideas and had another good round of laughs, but nothing made me laugh as hard as I did at Cygnus suggestion. I'll admit I'm a tad disturbed by the mental image, but its still funny!!

:iagree:

The image I have stuck in my head of AJ is :willy::willy::willy: whoaaaaaaaaa!

Congrats Cygnus!!:cheers:

We all got a good laugh from that suggestion!! :lolsmack:

Congrats. Shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll get your goodies shipped out today if time permits.

I have to agree this one made me laugh! Great choice.

Congratz Cygnus

Archived