Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets have a little fun...

Team Adam's

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already got one of those. :jester:

But I think you and I are the only ones who actually LIKE having the "boss" keeping us company.

No, I was being sarcastic... you are apparently the only one that likes having the boss out there. :lol:

My idea... Bacon scent... who wouldn't love to open up a bottle of a new cleaner or wax and get a refreshing whiff of sizzling bacon? :jester:

A vegetarian.:jester:

How about the Junkman special.

T-bone scented detail spray

Mashed Potatoes and gravy Glass Cleaner

and Apple pie Americana

all served up on an Orange swirl killer pad and in bottles modeled after last years Centerfolds.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

How about "The Supervisor's Detailing Chair". It would be made for your wife so that she could just sit in the garage and talk to you while you're detailing. :jester:

Does that come with a Cabana Boy?? :jester:

We'll keep it open until Friday to see if anyone tickles my funnybone, but just so you guys can know whats coming to the winner:

I had these stickers custom made by my VERY good vinyl guy... the stickers are one off, die-cut, black Adams logo, with a red pinstripe outline. These things look badass!!

IMG00008-20100303-1626.jpg

I'll also throw in a 4oz detail spray (can never have too many) these are coming out of my pocket, and I realize its not much, but heck... what do you want for posting stupid ideas on the internet? :lolsmack:

How about Super Tuff MACROfiber... a towel with fibers so large and abrasive that it introduces swirls easier than anything you've ever seen. Like an SOS pad for your paint!!

Ideal for the guy whos car is perfect, but wants an excuse to detail it again. :D

Archived