Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Glass Sealant - Videos!

Adam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Al, and thanks all for your questions! Did I answer them all now?

:burnout:

Nope... You missed the MOST important one of all... MINE! :o

Will BSG remove it? I like to put a coat of BSG on the windows to really make them pop. Perhaps that's not necessary now with this product?

Cheers,

Chris

:2thumbs:

Awesome Adam. I remember you bringing some over to Georgia more than two years ago and we put it on the back sliding glass door and my shower. It was awesome, and lasted longer than 6 months in both cases. Great job refining the product and going to market with nothing but the best!

Will BSG remove it? I like to put a coat of BSG on the windows to really make them pop. Perhaps that's not necessary now with this product?

Cheers,

Chris

Why have I been dismissed? I'm not feeling the love... :(

Cheers,

Chris

I put BSG over the top of the sealant on my wifes car and noticed no problems... my testing has all been relatively short term so prolonged effects might be there, but at this point none. I would recommend allowing the sealant time to cure before hitting it with BSG, but intervals haven't been established yet.

I will say that the clarity of the glass after using the sealant makes the use of BSG seem superfluous.. you know your glass is always clean, but you're aware its there... after treating the massive wind shield on the front of my truck the glass was invisible... if I hadn't known better I would have assumed my glass was stolen. :willy:

so when is the sealer coming ? I need a couple things but I'm holding off for 1 order. Less boxes attracts less attention.

. .

'

Exactly what I've been waiting on as well... :drool: Thanks Dylan!

Cheers,

Chris

Brilliance is a glaze and has the ability to "clean" and offer mild protection. I'll let the team chime in here, but my guess is that Brilliance over Glass Sealant will "slightly" degrade the protective properties of the new product. However, use it 3-4 months down the line and perhaps you can get a bit more life out of the application.

I used the sealant on my windows. IMHO you don't need BSG over top of it. The glass sealer makes the windows pop and they feel soooooo slick. I'd say the glass sealer will take the place of my BSG treatment on the glass. I will continue to use BSG over the wax though as the final touch.

so when is the sealer coming ? I need a couple things but I'm holding off for 1 order. Less boxes attracts less attention.

. .

'

Same here lol. have an order but am waiting for the sealer to be available before i place it. Cant wait tog et it and try it

Archived