Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Glass Sealant - Videos!

Adam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds great!!!!!!!!!!! I hate using my wipers they drive me nuts, so much so I tend to drive fast in the rain just so I don't have to put the wipers on. Now I can slow down:burnout:I can't wait!!!

I used the glass sealant and it is outstanding. You only need a little; I have had it on my glass for two weeks through rain and snow and it is just like the first day I applied it. Glass cleans super easy and seems to stay clean longer. This is an absolute must have product. You do not get any haze like with other glass products.

I put the Glass Sealant on every piece of glass on my wife's Tahoe today.Make sure you also put it on the glass in the side mirrors.After putting on Sealant then I sprayed water on the Tahoe doing the sheeting action method and was just blown away.Hardly any water left on windows when I was done.I used my leaf blower to get the rest off and got my windows completely dry with NO towel.This stuff is completely bada$$ to the bone.I threw my one and only bottle of Rain-X away today.

How does windshield washer fluids which contain alcohols affect the sealant since you warn about using Windex to remove the hazed sealant. Is the concern just during the haze removal. Most glass cleaners even automotive friendly have some kind of alcohol.

Also, was the video really shot in 720p HD mode? The video plays smoothly at 360p but less at 480 and worse at 720 even when fully buffered.

I would also like to add a question.

How do the wipers work with the sealant? I know sometimes things like this makes the wipers chatter really bad??

Thanks

Great questions, and I'm going to take a stab at answering them all here:

1. The Glass Sealant doesn't smell good! In fact, it has an extremely strong scent, and when we tried to add fragrance, it wanted to streak. So, this stuff is going to stay clear, and smell bad, but work GREAT!
  2. How long will it last? About 400 miles of rain driving, or, 4-6 months if not driven that much in the rain.
  3. Wipers chattering? Hard rubber wipers chatter on perfectly flat, smooth glass. If you haven't changed your wipers in the past year, it's time to change them. On my Excursion, the wipers were a year old, and the wipers hopped. Changed the wipers, and zero hop. I also noticed, using the Bosch Icon wipers makes all the difference, with or without the Glass Sealant!
  4. Availability? Very Soon!

I hope this answers the questions here my friends, and I'm very excited about this product. It makes driving in the rain better, cleaning glass easier, and removing snow and ice a snap!

-Adam:thumbsup:

How does windshield washer fluids which contain alcohols affect the sealant since you warn about using Windex to remove the hazed sealant. Is the concern just during the haze removal. Most glass cleaners even automotive friendly have some kind of alcohol.

Also, was the video really shot in 720p HD mode? The video plays smoothly at 360p but less at 480 and worse at 720 even when fully buffered.

Bump for answers?

Hi Al, thanks! I didn't answer all of the questions, and here we go:

400 miles of rain driving includes 1-2 tanks of windshield wiper fluid. That fluid has lots of alcohol, and kills the protection. (Alcohol keeps it from freezing.)

Our Glass Cleaner does not have alcohol. Use it without fear of removing the protection, and in fact, you will maintain the Glass Sealant with regular use of our Glass Gleaner.

Also, I didn't answer the question about automatic wipers: I don't have them, and none of the people that tested for us had them either! Man, what an oversight! Suppose I hang with a lowly bunch of manual wiper users! :jester:

If you have automatic wipers, live in a rainy climate, and care to do a review, email me with the make and model of your car, how many miles you drive per week, and your ability to take photos/ video while in the car, driving in the rain SAFELY. (Friend, spouse, or kid helping while driving?)

Thanks Al, and thanks all for your questions! Did I answer them all now?

:burnout:

nice, i'll order some when i available

on a side note, i like these videos better then the polished, edited, and rehearsed kinda video ... this one was a real world video dealing with real working product for hard working people .... :pc:

Archived