Customer Service 866.965.0400

Old men and FAST cars

Memphis Senior

Just something for all you kids of 70 or less years. No it's not something you're EVER going to out grow.

Centenarian Still Enjoys Life in the Fast Lane

At 102 years of age, Virgil Coffman gains fame with the purchase of a Transformer-edition Camaro.

http://www.aarp.org/family/housing/articles/centenarian_virgil_coffman_camaro.2.html

I just love it.

I got the new 2010 Camaro SS myself. Same color and stripe package, but not the Transformers edition. Seeing I'm 41, I can't wait to see what I'll be able to buy when I'm 101. I'm hoping GM comes out with the Corvette that was in Transformers 2 before then. :xfingers:

I got the new 2010 Camaro SS myself. Same color and stripe package, but not the Transformers edition. Seeing I'm 41, I can't wait to see what I'll be able to buy when I'm 101. I'm hoping GM comes out with the Corvette that was in Transformers 2 before then. :xfingers:

Really? I can't stomach the 2012/13 corvette concept.

Really? I can't stomach the 2012/13 corvette concept.

I've seen what they are proposing for the 2012/2013, but I'm talking about the actual car from Transformers 2. Big difference. I agree with you on the concept 2012/2013, but if they product the stingray looking concept from the movie pretty much to the last detail I will get me one of those.

Your just scared you would lose to him. :lolsmack::lolsmack: I know I would be. How could you tell that story? yeah I got smoked by a 102 year old man.

The best story I can remember was from when I was the president of my local GoldWing club in Memphis. I met this sweet little old lady at a rally in Oregon one year. She was about 5'4" or so and 84 years old. I thought she had arrived at the rally as someone's passenger. She told me she rode her GoldWing to the rally from southern Calif where she lived. She was so small she had to stand on tip-toes to balance the bike at traffic lights. She told me she had been stopped by the CHP on the PCH (Pacific Cost Highway) for doing a little over 100MPH. The cop walked up just as she was removing her helmet. When he got a good look at her he said "Forget about it. The Judge would never believe it anyway."

He let her off with a warning to slow down. :D:lolsmack::lolsmack::D

The best story I can remember was from when I was the president of my local GoldWing club in Memphis. I met this sweet little old lady at a rally in Oregon one year. She was about 5'4" or so and 84 years old. I thought she had arrived at the rally as someone's passenger. She told me she rode her GoldWing to the rally from southern Calif where she lived. She was so small she had to stand on tip-toes to balance the bike at traffic lights. She told me she had been stopped by the CHP on the PCH (Pacific Cost Highway) for doing a little over 100MPH. The cop walked up just as she was removing her helmet. When he got a good look at her he said "Forget about it. The Judge would never believe it anyway."

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: That's hysterical. I think we need to introduce her to the 102 year old Camaro guy. :thumbsup:

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Archived