Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome to the team Dylan!!

Adam

Congrats! I too already thought you were part of the Adams team. Looking forward to working with you on the 4Clubs/4aCure car show in NJ.

I've been lending a hand where I can, but I still had a full time job to contend with which really limited my ability to provide the kind of help I knew I was capable of. Now not only am I accessible to our customers and forum members all day every day, but I don't have to worry about asking for vacation time so I can attend an Adam's events and really support our West Coast customers, dealers, and friends.

As I'm sure many of you are already aware I'm always just an email away if you need something... literally anything from process related questions, ordering, event coordination, etc.

Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

If I'm not online I always have my blackberry on my hip. I laugh at how many times people are shocked to get a response to a question at 10:30pm... heck... if I'm up I'm answering :)

Sorry for being late but a big congrats!! :2thumbs: Dylan went out of his way to make me happy....little ol' me of all people. This is where customer service is elevated to the next level. I wish Dylan and everyone else on Adam's staff the very best because they provide Excellence in customer service. As for ADAM himself...you are the man!

Archived