Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vertically Challenged..

Midnight1700

Question

I've got probably the dumbest question to ask. What is the simplest way to reach the top of cars and especially vans? This area is difficult to reach, at least for me anyway. Do you all use step ladders? or is there something better??? Thanks for any advice you may have...

Chris, where did you get that? I know Adam does not carry them, so maybe it is OK for you to post here. If safer so as not to get you in trouble please PM me.

I got mine at Home Depot 2-3 years ago. I don't know if they still have them.I looked on thier site but didn't see them.:confused:

Chris, I now remember seeing a stand very similar to that on one of the paint shop supply sites that I go to. I especially like the elevated platform. I am going to look around the paint shop supply sites and try to find these again.

LOL... this is true... I'll always be young at heart. The only thing young about Rich is his IQ... its been the same since 3rd grade :jester:

And to think I've never been anything but nice to you. That's gonna change! :pc:

Another great member posted this today.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5948 :2thumbs: