Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to use instead of In and Out Spray

MburgWVDetailer

Question

I am new to Adams products and I was watching a detail video on cleaning the engine and I see this magical can called In and Out Spray. I go to order and its no where to be found. I come on the forums and what do you know, its discontinued. So the question is, what can I use on the hard to reach areas like the hoses, where I VRT cannot reach? I read on Stangnet.com about a Stoners product, but they said it was greasy...HELP

11 answers to this question

Sounds like you were watching the old volume 5 videos... the new videos highlight the process with the most up to date products and information:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-Videos_DVD5_3.aspx

Yea, I got the Adams app on my iPod touch. I wish I would of never watched that video because now I want the In and Out Spray.

Chemical Guys Fade2black works for the time being, but I still like In N out better

I don't know how the CG's are still selling it.. Adam pulled it due to VOC's i think.. so I don't know how the CG's product is getting away with it; maybe its a different chemical blend. I never was a big fan of the F2B, I'll wait for the re-emergance of a Adam's In n' out spray.

Archived