Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 SS Camaro

LimitedDodge

This is my moms 2010 SS Camaro...she bought it about 3 -4 weeks ago and hasn't washed it yet. Of course I forgot to take before pictures though.:(

Also washed wifes M35 and put another coat of Americana on this weekend (no pictures, I really need to start remembering to take pics.). Couple hours outside and the beautiful black car is yellow, already covered in pollen!

1. Used GWC and APC on wheels and wheel wells
  2. Washed using Adam's Car Wash(2 bucket method using Regular Wash Pad (bottom half of car) and Jumbo Wash Pad (top half of car) for first time and loved those) Of course now Dylan says there are new ones coming out!
  3. Used air compressor to blow water out of cracks
  4. Misted with Detail Spray
  5. Dried with Great White Drying Towel (awesome towel, most areas of car I just held from 2 corners and dragged across car).
  6. Clay bar with Detail Spray
  7. FMP with White Pad (used Super Blue Microfiber Towels for first time, great towels but prefer the edgeless Premium White Towels, both towels super soft though)
  8. Machine Super Wax with Black Pad for first time - very easy to use (took a little long to dry due to the moisture in the air from rain earlier)
  9. Used Glass Sealant on all windows for first time (don't breath that stuff in, love how easy it was to wipe off unlike the other brand!)
  10. Clean interior glass with Glass Cleaner and Microfiber Glass Towel (best glass cleaner ever made PERIOD!)
  11. Used Leather conditoner with the Red Dressing Applicator (used on all leather and plastic surfaces).
  12. Used the Metal Polish on exhaust tips.
  13. Used VRT under hood (forgot to take pictures of)
  14. Next day came back to wipe down with Detail Spray and Waterless Wash Towel (didn't see any residue from machine super wax but wiped anyway)
  15. Put a coat of Americana on everything including rims with the Americana Hex Grip Applicator

IMG_4354.jpg?t=1270476124

IMG_4353.jpg?t=1270476162

IMG_4357.jpg?t=1270476201

IMG_4358.jpg?t=1270476232

IMG_4361.jpg?t=1270476266

IMG_4363.jpg?t=1270476318

I love the Halo Angel Eyes on these cars!

IMG_4342.jpg?t=1270476385

IMG_4340.jpg?t=1270476413

Next project will probably be my stepdads 2008 H3 he bought the same day my mom bought the camaro (bought from same dealership, salesman had a good day). It has lots of swirls and some water spots on paint and windows. I just put the 20% tint on front windows to match the back earlier this week.

IMG_4331.jpg?t=1270477357

IMG_4333.jpg?t=1270477677

I was going to complement you on how cool your Mom is until I saw the front license plate on your stepdad's car. :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Go Red Sox!

:lol: He is a die hard yankee fan from jersey! Also Alabama football fan and she is a Auburn fan. Which is pretty common in Alabama to have "House Divided"! She doesn't care about baseball.

Nicely done!

There seems to be almost a blueish tinge to the grey? That real or the blue sky reflecting in the beautiful job?

Liking it either way, the Gen coupe I just picked up is in grey and I am loving the colour.

Archived