Customer Service 866.965.0400

Other hobbies?

Marylander

Golf, cigars, Tequila, and dark beers. :cheers:

I had some toys in the past. The one I miss the most is my 72 Buick GS ragtop. Once my kids grow up, and college is paid for, I will be driving something that will take the paint off the side of the neighbor's house when I start it. :burnout:

That is a nice boat above. Reminds me of the old Chris Craft boats I always saw on the lakes in NH growing up.

It looks like the post count is really climbing the last few days :glasses:

I have too many hobbies and no free time for any of them :lolsmack:

Detailing

Metal Detecting

ATVing

My Vette

My Truck

My Dog's

Well I guess the dog's don't count as a hobby, they are more like a full time job :lol:

G%20and%20Buddy.jpg

my hobbies.....

boating, buggy-ing, :burnout:playing on forums all day :thumbsup:

i used to play darts alot, woudl compete in state and world championships but had to stop due to lack of a sitter, and my son not being able to come in bars :(

my #1 hobby keeping my lil man happy!!!

Wow Rich, didn't know you were so multi-talented! Well, actually, I did know that.

For all reading, all graphics at Adam's Polishes, Adam's Forums, etc are designed by Rich!

Thanks again, and again, and again . . . . . . . .

You are the man Rich!!:2thumbs:

Rich is that a model you built?! Woah! I am impressed! :bow:

Yes, it's an all wooden boat that I built. It arrived as a big box of sticks and it took me about a year and a half of on-again/off again attention. It's fully RC and goes like stink -- lots of fun to run it around in a little pond here in my neighborhood.

here it is in action:

IMG_4554.jpg

Ahed here's another that I have in progress, undergoing it's "sea trials". I have it basically built and functional, but I still need to do all the exterior/deck detailing. It's 4 feet long and has 2 electric motors in it -- great for chasing the geese around!

CRW_4584.jpg

Wow Rich, didn't know you were so multi-talented! Well, actually, I did know that.

For all reading, all graphics at Adam's Polishes, Adam's Forums, etc are designed by Rich!

Thanks again, and again, and again . . . . . . . .

You are the man Rich!!:2thumbs:

Thanks Adam! :cheers:

Baby...cute lil man you have there!!!!

I like to go cruising with friends in the Vette: DSC00426.jpg

I also enjoy being in the woods with my buddies: HPIM0453.jpg (I'm in the middle)

Dragstrip....I LOVE IT!!!!! DOC8900.jpg Did I mention that I love the dragstrip??

Now my soothing hobby...my salt water fish tank: FishandCars161.jpg

Baby...cute lil man you have there!!!!

ur tank is nice...i've always wanted a salt water tank, but everyone said it was hard to maintain and you lose a lotta fish in the beginning :(

Mark.. that is amazing!

My hobby is woodworking. This is my latest project, a cradle for my first grandchild, due in March.

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=143

Now that is some fine workmanship! :2thumbs:

Only hobby I have at the moment is my Vette. I also like to dabel with electronics but it's not so much a hobby anymore.