Customer Service 866.965.0400

Other hobbies?

Marylander

Thank you all for your kind comments.

My daughter has already requested a crib and a changing table/dresser. I started on the crib last weekend.

I have posted up some pictures of some of my other projects on TruckBLog.com, but that site has been down for a couple of days. I have been told it will be back up this weekend.

Beautiful work Mark !!!!!

Tonight I went out too support my local High School football team, ok not a hobby, more of a passion :2thumbs:

It's nice to see these kids out there playing for the love of the game !!!!

Final Score

Abington 14

Mashpee 8

I grew up in Abington, they both came into the game at 9-0 :2thumbs:

My hobby is woodworking. This is my latest project, a cradle for my first grandchild, due in March.

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=143

Congratulations on becoming a Grandpa! My Dad can't get enough, and is flying in tomorrow, after I emailed him photos last week of our 4 1/2 month old. "I'm missing out! Can I come out for the weekend to spend time with my Grand Baby??!!"

Beautiful work Mark! Wow, really nice. So, my child is jealous, and wants one of your creations! (She doesn't know it yet, but will be soon!) Planning on making these for fellow enthusiasts for profit? :D

I work way to slow. Making things one at a time is time consuming. I don't think I could ever make any money on this kind of project unless I was making several at a time and working at full time.

This cradle has ~10 coats of finish and each coat took an average of 2 hours. Total time on this was probably in the 50-60 hour range.

Although, my BIL has been talking to me about making some smaller items for his EBAY business down the road. Making I can make a few dollars so I can buy more tools! ;)

I work way to slow. Making things one at a time is time consuming. I don't think I could ever make any money on this kind of project unless I was making several at a time and working at full time.

This cradle has ~10 coats of finish and each coat took an average of 2 hours. Total time on this was probably in the 50-60 hour range.

Although, my BIL has been talking to me about making some smaller items for his EBAY business down the road. Making I can make a few dollars so I can buy more tools! ;)

Perfect, maybe we can do a trade, crib for a nice saw??:cheers:

thanks, there is a 2 seater behind it.. mine are only a 850cc i think... then there is a way smaller one 150cc that was cheap and we'll keep that for the J-man when he is bigger

i need to get the big boys out to play in some sand!!! :D