Customer Service 866.965.0400

One towel...one product

XQIZT

Question

So I used a Sharpie and labelled all my MF towels (and blue applicators) on the very corners (DSCB, DS, SHR, FMP, BW, BSG). This way as I go around detailing, I know what residue may be left from a previous section and avoid any mixing...then they all get washed after the job is done.

Overly crazy? I mean, I'm not polishing my macbook, but my fiance thinks I'm a lil overboard. :lolsmack:

10 answers to this question

Not sure about the effect of the little bit of sharpie, probably minimal. Overboard? Nonsense!! It's yer finish we are talking about here.........lol

Another tack to take might be the ol safety pin a tag on the cloth while washing thing. Then you can sort them later according to use.

Me thinks we have a lil bit of OCD or we would not be so particular about our rides. No?

:willy:

There's nothing wrong with polishing a MacBook lol17.gif

It may be a tad overboard, but if it makes you feel better it certainly cant hurt to label them.. I highly doubt ink would harm clear coat, but I don't know how well the ink will hold up with the chemicals and washing. You may want to consider just getting cheapo plastic drawers to keep them separate from each other and label the drawers instead of the towels themselves.

Thanks guys! Glad to know I'm not alone...I only have enough towels for one per product, so until my collection increases, I figured that it couldn't hurt to make sure that each towel only touches one product.

All my Adams products are washed together and used for different things. I have CHEAP MF for the dirty jobs that still need MF though.

I have never marked any of them and never had an issue. I am VERY careful what I use them for though.

Chris

I'm with Chewy -- I just keep them all in a nice stack when clean and grab the top one for whatever job is at hand. Then they all get washed together and put back in the adam's-only cabinet. Personally I think one product per towel is overkill, but I don't disparage anyone for doing it. It just seems like more work and logistics. :cheers:

Archived