Customer Service 866.965.0400

Road Trips this Summer?

Nordgrey

Anyone have any road trip plans for the summer for those roads you love to drive?

We all love taking care of the rides, but gotta get out there and enjoy em!

I am planning on hitting the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton Island. The road is an absolute blast and I can't wait to try out the Gen Coupe on it!

Some of the "iconic" pictures of the road,

cabottrail1.jpg

cabot-trail.jpg

CabotTrail.jpg

Ya my wife wants to do something this summer... We're remodeling the upstairs of our home so time is slim... I'm trying to line up an Eastern trip with an Adams show like Carlisle or something. See the sites and all that...

Chris

Ya my wife wants to do something this summer... We're remodeling the upstairs of our home so time is slim... I'm trying to line up an Eastern trip with an Adams show like Carlisle or something. See the sites and all that...

Chris

Once that grandbaby comes, all your wife is going to want to do is babysit! :lolsmack:

Once that grandbaby comes, all your wife is going to want to do is babysit! :lolsmack:

Well it's not our grand baby... It's our BABY... :thumbsup:

I'm only 36 so no grand kids yet. Heck this is our first born! :D

Chris

Come on Rich we are not all old. :jester::lolsmack:

I am hoping to take a short road trip up to northern Wisconsin or the U.P. of Michigan. Does driving the 800 miles from school to home count? If it does I will be taking two road trips this summer for sure.

Oh yeah, it is a complete blast, but you best make sure your brakes and E brake are working before you go.......LOL

There are three or four more sections like the first picture, only steeper and more winding. Add in some of the best camping anywhere and a world class golf course open to the public and you have a vacation paradise. Or for the day trippers, an incredible 3 to 4 hour drive.

Well it's not our grand baby... It's our BABY... :thumbsup:

I'm only 36 so no grand kids yet. Heck this is our first born! :D

Chris

:lol: Wrong Chris! There's too many of you on here! That was for Chris05GTO!

A huge group of TBSS's and the Corvettes are taking a drive on the Tail of the Dragon. It's a really cool drive I have wanted to take for a while. Definitely good photo ops for our clean rides!

Just in case you guys have never heard of it: Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap There are different parts of the Dragon...So each one has a different map. Radar Trap Locations 120 Mile Loop This is a very dangerous road so here is a map of Deaths

Sorry about all the links, I like to be thorough! ;)

A huge group of TBSS's and the Corvettes are taking a drive on the Tail of the Dragon. It's a really cool drive I have wanted to take for a while. Definitely good photo ops for our clean rides!

Just in case you guys have never heard of it: Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap There are different parts of the Dragon...So each one has a different map. Radar Trap Locations 120 Mile Loop This is a very dangerous road so here is a map of Deaths

Sorry about all the links, I like to be thorough! ;)

Done it twice! Once on my bike and once in a 335I. The dragon (US129) is OK but the Cherohala Skyway is more scenic and more relaxing. Hooligans run the dragon. A TBSS isn't exactly setup for the dragon IMO.:)

Chris

I think we're planning on a road trip to Roswell to meet up with the mothership. :lolsmack:

We're planning on taking Route 66 as far as possible and see some of the sights along the way like the Route 66 Museum. :rockon:

Make sure you stop at Cadillac Ranch and do some spray painting :banana:We spent a couple hours or it seemed like doing that. Also stop at the Big Texan and see if anyone is trying to chow down the giant steak. Their food was pretty good.

Sorry to be bias here, but I'd like to get some Corvette owners together this season from the Northeast or wherever and take a road trip down to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. :burnout:

I might be up for that if the timing works out. :thumbsup:

Archived