Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buffer Seat

Laguna

Question

19 answers to this question

I considered getting the caddy for my buckets, but given the slope of my driveway and the hill at the end of it, I figured I would look pretty silly doing 20mph down the road on a bucket.......

:lolsmack:

Dylan, what happened to the little caddy you guys were selling before. Did they stop producing them or did adam decide not to carry them anymore?

It was pricey and not terribly popular... it was a VERY nice kreeper stool, but not many people are into dropping a deuce for a seat. They were exceptionally nice, but that quality came at a high pricetag.

Is it just me or did Dylan lose some weight and let his hair grow out? :)

Trust me... you don't want to see my plumbers crack hanging out in a picture like that. Its much more pleasant to look at Ashley... if anything a shot of me like that would drive sales down :jester:

^^^^ Great Alternative to the seat, and not too pricey either. Probably perfect for what the OP might need. :thumbsup:

Dylan, what happened to the little caddy you guys were selling before. Did they stop producing them or did adam decide not to carry them anymore?

Archived