Customer Service 866.965.0400

Holy HAIL!

Rich

A BIG storm blew through this afternoon and it looked like December around here!

This was out my front door

000_2672.jpg

The neighbor's cars. Mine were in the garage!

000_2671.jpg

Man, did it come down!

000_2674.jpg

000_2678.jpg

My rainspouts all clogged up with the ice, which meant the rainwater all ran off the roof and pooled all around the house. I have so many branches and leaves to clean up now, it's going to take a couple of days. It's thundering out now! I was hoping that this summer wouldn't be a repeat of last year, but so far it's right in line. Don't think I can take it again for another summer.

I also live in pa. A few years back we got some wicked hail and my car was left outside of the garage by me for no reason at all. I ran out and took my punishment all over my body. Got the car in the garage, but the damage was done. Repaired without issue, but I hate having bodywork on cars…

The hail does not dare cross the river into NJ. The Government would make it pay a toll...:help:

Rich, are you in the Lancaster County area?

No. Other side of the state close to Pittsburgh in the Laurel Mountains. :loser:

Hit a couple of cruise nights locally (Allentown, PA area) over the weekend....the storm on Friday was pretty nasty.

Absolutely no hail at my house, but friends just 2 or so miles North had significant hail - almost golfball size - a couple had damage to vehicles.

Then one of the guys shows up at the cruise on Saturday saying he got baseball sized hail - he froze some as he knew no one would believe him...destroyed the siding on one side of his house, and he said the splashes from it hitting his pool went 3-4 feet in the air....he said it looked like his pool was boiling!

:willy:

Archived