Customer Service 866.965.0400

Are You the Type...

70'sChevyGirl

When entering a traffic Construction Zone...do you merge when you see the sign stating construction ahead or do you ride it out until the end and hope that some nice person lets you in front of them while everyone else that is behind is complaining about you??

Me...I ride it out until the end. :burnout::burnout: I want to be the leader!!

I merge way ahead of time...it's been shown in studies of traffic flow and such that if everyone got into the lane they need two miles prior, it would reduce traffic congestion a LOT.

But I drive like a bat out of hell on the open road to make up for it ;)

I normally merge ahead of time. 9 times out of 10 I'm pulling a trailer and would rather be in line than try and get in down the road.

If I'm by myself (no kids) and in a hurry, I may ride it out and make myself a hole when I need to.

my exit for work is always backed up... like for miles.. where the 215 and 15 come together is where it starts.. so that's my excuse, since it is backed up on a different freeway, to look for a truck to jump in front of wayyy up near the front..

as far as construction.. i guess it matters how much of a hurry i am in.. usually just get in back though, if i get close to the merge area, then i straddle the lanes.. yup people hate me sometimes :2thumbs: