Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Model A

JerseyGator

Took it out to a show last night and took some pics. Won a trophy for nicest truck! Was the oldest there also...

Notice the bucket! Ain't no shine like and Adams shine! :banana:

The black car besides me had swirls galore! He uses Mcguires. Think I may have converted him to Adams.

IMG_2131.jpg

Trophy after I got home...

IMG_2143.jpg

Loved this pic. Can you find me? Can you find the Adams banner? :rockon:

IMG_2152.jpg

Congrats Pete...It is always a little nicer when you come home with the trophy. Nice looking truck. It is amazing when you see the other cars with all the swirl marks and they don't even recognize that they are there. Have you built the trophy case yet? I get pressure from my wife to build one every year. LOL

Awesome! I love the oldies! What's written on the back behind the seat?

Chris

The truck has been in my family for 73 years. My grandfather purchased it in 1937 for the farm. Hauled hay to the cows and stuff like that. Then in the late 50's my mother used the car to haul her high school friends around. She wrote thier names on the back wall. Judi (my mom), Di, Chita and Rosie. She even wrote on the the steering wheel. Kool Kitten, Sho Nuf, Who Me? and Go Daddy! My father even did some resto in the 60's. I repainted it all after restoration. See pic. Original paint on bottom and repainted on top.

IMG_1659.jpg

Archived