Customer Service 866.965.0400

The "Bad"valanche gets new shoes

Team Adam's

yes... this did justify a whole new thread.

Loving the wheels... if you'll notice they're a perfect blank cap replica of the factory 20's from my TBSS... but these are 22" on 285/45 Kumho tires made to fit the full size chevy lug pattern. Many people don't know this, but the Trailblazer is a different pattern than the trucks so getting these wheels produced was no small feat!! Huge thanks to Tony over at TBSSowners.com for making this happen. :cheers:

Now one thing becomes drastically clear... I NEED TO GET THE SUSPENSION DONE NOW!! :lol:

More pics coming -

_DSC0860.jpg

BBK should be right after the suspension on the priority list, gotta fill the dead air those 22's produced.

oh yea, trust me... I know. the stopping power is noticeably different. Crazy how much difference changing out 2" or rubber for 2" of wheel makes.

Don't have the coin for the kit I want now so I may just do the R1 Concepts upgrade to the drilled slotteds for now (<$400) and some better pads to get me thru. Eventually I'd like to do a wilwood setup on this, but those are very spendy kits.

Nice choice Dylan... I'm not a huge fan of black wheels, but they do look nice that Avalanche.

Air suspension and body drop! I wanna see it tuckin' lug nuts! Tub out the front fenders to fit the 22"s - C notch the rear frame so it lays all the way out, 1/2" air lines with electric solenoids, 8 switches FBSS + All 4 Corners.

Look you made me go all Mini-Trucker on you! I guess I still have the MT bug. :lolsmack:

Archived