Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is there a new formula waterless wash?

Goatman06

Question

21 answers to this question

Yep, we had an issue with the organic dye and scent fading. The product would turn grey and the scent would fade... we had to change the dye and scent to counteract it. Product is the same, just a different smell now.

That's odd, my original WCW still smells like coconut, but it faded rather quickly. The new "recipe" WCW smells 'citrusy' but works the same as the old.:2thumbs:

By the same token, I have used VRT on my wife's TBSS rear door anti skid thingie. It beads water!?! Isn't it not supposed to do that?

Oh well, either way I'm more than satisfied with all of my Adam's products. Now if that Americana would get here in time for the weekend and next weeks vacation.....:pc:<-----We have a date with the G8 GT.

Yep, we had an issue with the organic dye and scent fading. The product would turn grey and the scent would fade... we had to change the dye and scent to counteract it. Product is the same, just a different smell now.

I must have missed this discussion on the forum...too funny. I pulled mine out and it was grey. I spent some time thinking through what must have happened. I couldn't figure out how I got it to turn that dirty shade :), so I trashed it. I didn't even think to post about it.

Now I know :)

Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Finally ran out of my "gray coconut" waterless wash and opened up the fruity blue WW. The first thing my said when she came out in garage was, "you cleaned my car, and what's that smell?" She likes the coconut smell better.

im going to have to add this to my NEED NOW list, who wouldn't want their car to smell great!

Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Finally ran out of my "gray coconut" waterless wash and opened up the fruity blue WW. The first thing my said when she came out in garage was, "you cleaned my car, and what's that smell?" She likes the coconut smell better.

So I take it you got a chance to use it then Tom. How was the scent for you?I'm not in love with it like I was the old one, but its certainly not a bad smell either, just that tropical scent in the old one.... mmm... made me want to put a tiny umbrella in the bottle and a pineapple wedge on edge :D

BTW - we get that gallon straightened out for you?

got the gallon today!!!! :thumbsup: thankyou thankyou.....

ok. thanks just wanted to make sure it definitely is gray but still smells great. it does still work just wanted to make sure i could continue to use it and not cause any kind of side effects.

so i ordered and received a wcw gallon and noticed that it was a little different color that that on the website when it came in but didn't really think much about it...still smells good and i just opened it today as the spray bottle ran out that also came with it and the waffle towel...is the stuff still good? does it matter if it is gray?

As I posted earlier in the thread:

It still works fine, just the organic stuff didn't hold up for long on the shelf. As far as the function of the product it is identical... I know b/c I have a 16oz that is gray and a 16oz bottle that is still blue in my personal collection. :D

so i ordered and received a wcw gallon and noticed that it was a little different color that that on the website when it came in but didn't really think much about it...still smells good and i just opened it today as the spray bottle ran out that also came with it and the waffle towel...is the stuff still good? does it matter if it is gray?

The new VRT beads water Paul. quote]

The VRT I'm referring to is the old VRT. While stopped at a red light tonight in a downpour I noticed the water was beading on my mirror surrounds too. :thumbsup: Plus the water beading on the finish after using WCW and Adam's detail spray is impressive. I have to say the same for the windshield too. What can I say, it's all good.

C'mon FedEx, get that Americana here! :mail:

BTW:New VRT, glass sealant, etc. are on my wish list for the next order....

The new VRT beads water Paul.

As for all Adam's products smelling great? I give you the glass sealant.....LOL And the new VRT brings back memories of cough syrup. Ha!

I love the fact that the team puts that much effort into something like the smell of their product. Just one more thing to like!

its very pleasant kinda friuty.same color. great product by the way

So I take it you got a chance to use it then Tom. How was the scent for you?I'm not in love with it like I was the old one, but its certainly not a bad smell either, just that tropical scent in the old one.... mmm... made me want to put a tiny umbrella in the bottle and a pineapple wedge on edge :D

BTW - we get that gallon straightened out for you?

Archived