Customer Service 866.965.0400

ANOTHER guy from JAWJA!! (Georgia)

Ironman58

WHAT have I got myself into? I can see me spending hours and hours on end now, detailing my 2010 ABM (aqua blue metallic) Camaro with Adams products. Since GM doesn't manufacture Camaros with this color any longer, it's EXTREMELY important for me to maintain this finish and protect it for as long as possible, and I WILL be keeping this car for the next 50 years (at least!!!). I just bought a new PC 7346, which is identical to the 7424 but without pads or ANYTHING in the box, yesterday from Lowes and purchased the dual action polishing kit. I have never attempted to wax and polish a car using anything like this beast. Just watched junkman's video and NOW feel 100% better about attempting it...this should be fun!!:pc:

Welcome to the forum! Post up a couple of pics of that Camaro cause I hear that color is RARE! Another member on here, Radstoy, has one and I haven't seen it yet.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Beautiful color! But you need some white stripes! (then it will look like my 72 Chevelle. :D)

Yeah, I've been thinking about it. BUT not sure how long they'd last-Maybe in a few years, to 'upgrade' her a little...

Archived