Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi to all...new to this

ozarkj

Wanted to say Hi to all from North West Arkansas. Have been using Adams Products for three years now on my 1936 Ford 2 Door Sedan Humpback. I Love all the products and WON"T use anything else. I have had great results. Thanks for this site. Jim

Hi Jim

Posting pictures is real easy. Just upload them to a site like Photobucket or to an album on this site under "User CP" then copy the photo location, like this:

http://homepage.mac.com/wgmarq/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2008-11-15%2018.00.59%20-0800/IMG_0538.jpg

Then start a Reply and use the fifth icon from the right on the second line of formatting icons, "Insert Image" and paste that link in there. That's it :thumbsup:

post%20picture.jpg

• 1 month later...
I think we needed a better look SOOoooo I fixed it:thumbsup:

user298_pic518_1230508469.jpg

Thank You, I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to post a picture of my 36 and worked at it to get in the Avatar. Thank you very much. It's my BABY and the only thing that touches it is ADAM'S.

Wanted to say Hi to all from North West Arkansas. Have been using Adams Products for three years now on my 1936 Ford 2 Door Sedan Humpback. I Love all the products and WON"T use anything else. I have had great results. Thanks for this site. Jim

Glad your here..Hope you stay!!!:hi:

Thank You, I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to post a picture of my 36 and worked at it to get in the Avatar. Thank you very much. It's my BABY and the only thing that touches it is ADAM'S.

Jim, what are the wheels on your '36?

Jim, what are the wheels on your '36?

Body Coddington Smoothie 1. There polished aluminum. I only use MP2 on them twice a year to keep them looking like this. This paint job is 11 years old. I have used nothing but ADAM'S on it in the 4 years I have had the 36.