Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do you carry your adams products in

kels06chevy

Question

How cool would it be to have a collector's edition hard box...picture like stainless steel...bit bigger than a lunch box, numbered x of 100, with Adam's Logo on it, and say....a Chevy Bowtie on it...that could fit say 6 bottles with a towel or two, that you could travel with?

Mook

Bad *** idea...limited edition Adams products, I'm in. But, please don't be brand specific. Nothing against any brand.....but.....well you know, haha.

I have been updating the Online Shopping on our website and forgot to put the bag up! Because of this thread I noticed the bag is no longer on Adam's Site. I just threw it up on my site, I have about 6 left in stock! I expect them to sell at the detail clinic, so not sure how long I'll have them!

Adam's Detailer Bag

Oh, and still got Foam Guns (available in kits too)!

Adam's Foam Gun

the bag is still there Adam's Premium Detailing Bag

Bad *** idea...limited edition Adams products, I'm in. But, please don't be brand specific. Nothing against any brand.....but.....well you know, haha.

NOT my idea! Dylan's idea.

I am sure there would be enough made in each of the major logos/brands

IE

Maybe one for Chevy, one for Ford, etc.

I love this idea, and I hope Dylan can make it happen! :2thumbs:

IE

What,No Pontiac love? :xfingers:

IE

C'mon Mook! I think it's an amazing idea, Limited Edition stuff:thumbsup: But dang it all, look at my screen name. Let me add your examples, because I know that's what you wanted to say.

IE

Maybe one for Chevy, one for Ford, Audi, etc.:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I know what your thinking...guess we have to do a 1 time Limited Edition Audi bag! I agree bro, I agree. Thanks, I appreciate that.:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I just found a compact way to store my gallon jugs. I can get 5 of them into one of those plastic milk carton crates you can buy at Walmart. They fit snug enough to make it easy to transport, but also loose enough to easily remove one and then re-insert it. And they are stack able.

Because my collection is uhhh... extensive it is spread across Rubermaid bins, the evil brand bag (to store pads, etc) and my traveling Makita bag (for my Gen Coupe trunk... WW, DS, SVRT, In & Out, QS, and assorted MFs), I need a bag for my DD too... and to re-use some of my bottles for that bag...

I have a bin for polishes, a bin for external cleaners, a bin for MFs towels, a bin for for pads, and a bin for tools.... I have storage both in the garage and in the basement (keeps a constant cool temp)...

I just got my Americana bag, huge improvement over the old shopping-bag I was using. Ignore the gray bottle with the white and red sprayer.....

aee1a1ca.jpg

I'm probably going to have to get another one when I get my polishing equipment.