Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Group on Facebook

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined a while ago as well. Apparently my dealership is going to be on there, and I'm in charge of running it. Good news though, they have to unblock FB on my work computer to run it. Soon enough I will be looking for people to play Scrabble with!

• 1 year later...
Bump, incase you guys didn't know you can follow them on Facebook.

If you were already part of the group you would have seen the 15% discount code last night that was only good for a few hours.

Join the Adams Facebook group NOW

Dang, I follow them but missed the code.

• 3 weeks later...
I am in your corner on that one. Hope it does not detract from here, but guess they have to reach the masses. As much of a techie I consider myself to be, I do not have a facebook account! Not planning too anytime soon either.

:iagree: X2

I have no idea how to connect friends! I do ok with our website and do ok with writing batch records at work. For the life of me, I can't figure out Facebook. I think I have a complete prejudice against it! I think it's a total piece of crap!

I'll work on it.

Haha it can be at times but you saw me....added fifteen people to your clinic from there. You need a secretary to handle this stuff?? ;)

sent via Tapatalk....

LOL... I'll help you out man... get in touch with me when you have some time and we can walk thru some basics. I too had to (begrudgingly) get onboard with facebook.

I will admit it comes in handy sometimes, but more often than not I'm annoyed to death by what people put up on their profiles.

I am in your corner on that one. Hope it does not detract from here, but guess they have to reach the masses. As much of a techie I consider myself to be, I do not have a facebook account! Not planning too anytime soon either.

:iagree: X2

:iagree:X3