Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ames Tri-Power Pontiac Nationals Aug 6-8

BRZN

Had a great weekend. The event staff reported the best attended show in their 19 year history. My side of the track had 575 Pontiac's in the show field. Seven of us from the Susquehanna Valley GTO (SVGTO) Club showed there cars: six awesome late models and one beautiful 69 Judge. We brought home a Third place with Brian's stock 2005 Phantom Black Metallic and a Second with Brent's 69 Judge. Oh, I nabbed First in the 2004-2006 GTO Street Class and appear to have tied for second overall in the Street Class with my 2006 Brazen Orange Metallic! Wonder if it was the In and Out Spray Dylan helped make sure got to me in time?

Congrats! I saw your car and it was fantastic.

I too attended and took home one of the Ames Top 5 awards for the open class cars, Something that shocked me.

I have won my class before but never even considered the Ames award as there are just so many tough cars there.

This is one event that almost all the cars there would win at nearly any other show.

I started using Adams products last year because of this event. Owning a black car always make it hard to detail in the hot sun at Norwalk. The Detail spray is the first I have ever used that keep from streaking. Thanks for a great product!

There have been times other detailers streaked so much I was ashamed of the way the car looked int he sun. That changed this year.

I have been watching here on the web site and just registered and like the site.

If you love Pontiacs and want to see a great show make the trip to Norwalk.

BRZN you did really good as to win a award with any GTO is a accomplishment at this event. The GTO's are the toughest classes at the show bar none.

Here I am packed up and ready to go to leave the show. I had to put the Trophy in the back seat of my Buddies 64 GTO.

dsc01830p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Home after the show. As you can see I am crazy and have two black cars.

dsc01723ny.jpg

dsc01717s.jpg

imag0010medium.jpg

Archived