Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman goes to Carlisle! Corvettes 2010

Adam

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What??? No pics in this Thread yet?? :willy::willy::willy:

We were at Woodward on Thursday and Friday night. Good thing because it is raining here this morning. It is suppose to clear up later today.

I hope it doesn't hit Carlisle because it is sorta going in that path. :xfingers:

PICS PEOPLE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandra Dee, My New Year's resolution for 2010 was to be good to AJ. At least for this year. :jester:

Next year is different. :lol:

Hey Al! I posted them on the Corvette forums because... well... some where a little racy for AF! Check'em out!

I've got many of my pics up on my Facebook page....I will try and post here as well when life slows down.

If anyone is interested, track me down on FB (Al Fuller) and identify yourself as an AF member....

:cheers:

Never would have found them over there AJ. Thanks for the link. My buddy John will be happy to hear he has swirl marks. He keeps pushing his Megs in my face and last year it was Turtle Wax Ice. Now I can razz him about his swirls. Maybe next year I can talk him into letting you use his car for demos! :lolsmack:

Yes, that black paint needed addressing big time. Since he had the car facing directly into the sun, the swirls were easy to see. Nothing horrendous compared to most but definitely needing addressing. His Vette was really sharp looking and the color scheme is what caught my eye. :thumbsup:

Never would have found them over there AJ. Thanks for the link. My buddy John will be happy to hear he has swirl marks. He keeps pushing his Megs in my face and last year it was Turtle Wax Ice. Now I can razz him about his swirls. Maybe next year I can talk him into letting you use his car for demos! :lolsmack:

wow just saw this, why was there no Adams Polishes tent at the All Truck Nationals earlier in the month? All the truck guys on here in the NE and Central would of been there to scoop up some products i know i coulda used some. I guess it seems I have to make the corvette show or maybe you guys could have a tent and use this cool truck i know as your detail vehicle.

Junkman, I was one of the winners at the Adam's party, (guy in the red shirt)! Thanks for your demonstration at the booth of all of the products. I appreciated your patience with all of my questions. Have started on my 07 Corvette...man I wish I hadn't learned about the baggie test! It took 4 hours to get the car clean enough for me. I have also gotten the machine SHR done...took a couple of hours but looks fantastic. I am out of town for the holiday and looking forward to applying the polish and wax.

Hey Dude...Orange with orange, white with white and grey with grey...it couldn't be easier!

P.S. I am a Zaino Convert!

:burnout:

I see you've been watching a video or two! :lolsmack:

I am also a Zaino convert too so you have company. At the shows, I love guys who have a million questions because I was the same way when I started. The only problem was finding someone to explain these things to me. Thus, if I can answer some questions, I am more than happy to do so. :2thumbs:

Ok, I don't fall into the Vette guy catagory, just lover of great cars.

So, I gotta ask. Was there even $13,000 worth of salvage in that poor burnt wreck?

I have to be honest with you. I don't see it!

Junkman was in action at the show today, wet sanding some scratches out of a Corvette and then polishing it to perfection, another awesome job. Got to speak with Adam for a bit a well, he jacked up his ankle and wasn't getting around very well. Hope you have a speedy recovery

Carmen

What??? No pics in this Thread yet?? :willy::willy::willy:

We were at Woodward on Thursday and Friday night. Good thing because it is raining here this morning. It is suppose to clear up later today.

I hope it doesn't hit Carlisle because it is sorta going in that path. :xfingers:

PICS PEOPLE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandra Dee' date=' My New Year's resolution for 2010 was to be good to AJ. At least for this year. :jester:

Next year is different. :lol:[/quote']

be good to him....he is a good boy underneath his suit of armor...:lol:

Teresa, yes you can bring the Mopar. Just have to park outside the fairgrounds somewhere. There are parking lots around there and at the armory. It's $10.00 to get in. Try and come Friday for Adam's party! :banana:

And since the Dream Cruise was THIS weekend madam, what's your excuse now for not coming to Carlisle next weekend? :confused:

Hmmmm? We're waiting!

Hmmmmm...

Well to tell you the truth about next weekend-we are planning on making our BIG move into our new house.

I have only moved twice in my adult life and I really am starting to remember why I do not like to move. Where does all the BS come from that I have collected over the years??

Can we come even if we do not bring the Vettes?? Would my MOPAR even make it thru the gates???:jester:

I am going to see if I can swing something with my hubby. I need a short vacation anyway. I'll let you know.

:hi:

Archived