Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

1st off we have my dog had her since she was a puppy and boy was she cute lol

she use to run sideways like some puppies do funnest thing

but here she is all grown up

Zoey

PICT0002-1.jpg

and heres my G'Fs dog....kinda like to think we saved her cuz a family was moving and we saw her on craigslist after meeting them they told us that they would pluck her wiskers on her face and stuff like that and only give her 2 oz of water a day while they worked. But she is amazing....and after realizing it she is part basset houd and beagle....man can she howl...lol

Sadie(funny thing was her original name from previous owners was Zoey)

sadie.jpg

Asadie.jpg

The rotties are just big and many non dog people associate the size with being mean. Nothing could be further from the truth. Look at this picture of my Great Dane, when he runs at someone they want to run away.

DSC00136.JPG

But when he gets there this is what they see, you think this face could hurt a fly ? NOT !!!!!

DSC00353_1.jpg

Ok, here is another thread that I have been remiss with posting.

Here are a few shots of our two Shih Tzus. The black and white on is Maggie. The white and tan one is Bozzie (Bozworth). They are almost 13 years old and are brother and sister out of the same litter. Boz is a little over weight at about 19 pounds. Mags is a tiny little thing at 9 1/2 pounds.

The first pic is of Maggie about to kick the a$$ of a ceramic squirrel. The next is a pic of Boz waiting for his next snack. The third pic is of Maggie and this was used for her work badge. My wife used to work for a hospital system in Maryland and she and Mags volunteered their time to cheer up patients. Maggie had a regular employees badge that hung around her neck just like the rest of the hospital emplyees. The wife and Maggie really enjoyed this and it only ended when we retired last year and moved to Florida.

I hope you enjoy these.

Well I guess ill join in on this.

Well heres my cat, Sassy. she is alittle on the big side, haha

fatsassy.jpg

mypets005.jpg

heres my dads cat, Oreo

mypets006.jpg

This is my king snake, Vicious

mypets007.jpg

My Sand Boa, Stubby

mypets008.jpg

My Snow Corn Snake, Max. She is my baby. Ive had her for years. She is about 5 foot long.

mypets011.jpg

mypets012.jpg

My newest additon. My Bearded Dragon. I havnt named him yet. The first 2 pics are when I just got him, and the last pic if a few days ago.

redneckgames026.jpg

redneckgames027.jpg

KenworthT900roadtrain006.jpg

Well I guess ill join in on this.

Well heres my cat, Sassy. she is alittle on the big side, haha

fatsassy.jpg

mypets005.jpg

heres my dads cat, Oreo

mypets006.jpg

This is my king snake, Vicious

mypets007.jpg

My Sand Boa, Stubby

mypets008.jpg

My Snow Corn Snake, Max. She is my baby. Ive had her for years. She is about 5 foot long.

mypets011.jpg

mypets012.jpg

My newest additon. My Bearded Dragon. I havnt named him yet. The first 2 pics are when I just got him, and the last pic if a few days ago.

redneckgames026.jpg

redneckgames027.jpg

KenworthT900roadtrain006.jpg

Cute