NEW! Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Team Adam's

Question

post-1263-136818069697_thumb.jpg

• Formulated to Target Detailing Related Contamination
  • Tough on grime, but gentle on your towels
  • No Dyes or Perfumes that Can Harm Microfiber Performance
  • Can be Used as a Pre-treat or In-wash Solution

The perfect product for pre-treating stubborn stains or for in wash use to care for and brighten your premium microfiber towels.

Microfiber is one of, if not the most important accessory in any detailers collection. Without high quality microfiber towels all the hours spent cleaning, polishing and waxing can be wasted in just an instant. Taking care of such important accessories is a key to keeping them in top condition and serving you well, so care for your towels properly with Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener has been formulated with specially designed surfactants and detergents is specifically targeted at removing the waxes, polymers, polishes, and oils commonly associated with detailing. While effective at removing such contamination it's also formulated to be gentle on the delicate microfiber materials. Unlike traditional detergents Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer contains no dyes or perfumes that can potentially clog the fibers of your towels and render them less effective.

Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer as an effectively pre-treat heavily soiled areas before a wash to remove stubborn stains or add a few ounces to your washer and use as an in wash solution to loosen waxes and other detail chemicals from your towels. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer is HE compatible and safe for use in all HE certified washing machines.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Our first member review... MiloX won the photo contest so his prize was a bottle of the MF revitalizer before anyone else could buy it:

OK.... as promised here's the results. And I am damned impressed.

This was the perfect candidate. A very badly abused GWDT. It's a bit shameful to post.

DSC_5011.JPG

Here's a close up. I put the safety pin on there to orient myself for the "after" picture.

DSC_5013.JPG

Per Dylan's instructions, I used 1oz of the product in the wash. I always wash my towels on cold, even though I think the recomendation from Adam's is warm. I don't remember. Anyhow. Cold. Also tossed in another GWDT, two SS's, and a green glass towel.

Drum roll

BOOM!

DSC_5016.JPG

Eff'n A, right? Yeah... there's still a smidge of discoloration, but these were not spot treated with the stuff. Just tossed in the wash.

The SS's aren't dry yet (hanging on the clothesline) so I can't comment on their fluffyness. Will report back.

Very happy with this stuff so far.

Thanks again Dylan!

It's good stuff! As I said later on in that thread.... This towel was pre-soaked. It was not spot treated, however.

I have never gotten these kinds of results with my 7th Generation wash with pre-soaked towels.

I am going to try an experiment this weekend to run the wash with no pre-soak to see how it does completely on its own.

Won't change my habits tho... I'll always have the third pre-soak bucket going. It's just too easy to do and makes clean up a snap.

Here are a few examples of the effectiveness of the product. I took these photos a while back when I tested it. I very carefully marked these towels so they are in the same positions in the before and after shots. Some of these towels are over 3 years old. Some have some very heavy staining after so many years, but the pictures show how big of a difference it makes.

Before

DetergentTest16.jpg

After

DetergentTest34.jpg

Before

DetergentTest2.jpg

After

DetergentTest24.jpg

And here is shot of the washing machin in action with 2 oz of the product. It suds up nicely!!

DetergentTest11.jpg

Wow...I currently have been using Micro-Restore and it will not get out some of the stains that have been shown above, so some of my towels even though clean still have stains.

I will be adding this to my next order as well as the Adam's Light it up Blue package!

Thank you Adam, Dylan and the rest of the Adam's crew for FINALLY coming out with what looks like an OUTSTANDING product once again.

Here are a few examples of the effectiveness of the product. I took these photos a while back when I tested it. I very carefully marked these towels so they are in the same positions in the before and after shots. Some of these towels are over 3 years old. Some have some very heavy staining after so many years, but the pictures show how big of a difference it makes.

Before

DetergentTest16.jpg

After

DetergentTest34.jpg

Before

DetergentTest2.jpg

After

DetergentTest24.jpg

And here is shot of the washing machin in action with 2 oz of the product. It suds up nicely!!

DetergentTest11.jpg

Man, those towels have been getting a workout!

Man, those towels have been getting a workout!

About 3 years old some of them. If you take care of your towels they will last. A little stained, but the discoloration does not affect their effectiveness or usefulness. And the revitalizer helps tremendously, keeping them in great condition or getting them back into great condition.

Wow I thought my towels were bad lol. My SS and DS never get dirty or stained.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Perfect example of why auto expanding acronyms on the forum are a bad idea. D S becomes Detail Spray instead of the Double Soft I'm sure he intended it to be.

Wow I thought my towels were bad lol. My S S and D S never get dirty or stained.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What do you use them for? My SS gets pink from the detail spray.

Perfect example of why auto expanding acronyms on the forum are a bad idea. D S becomes Detail Spray instead of the Double Soft I'm sure he intended it to be.

i like it... preview post.

and ummm, wow at this product *pulls trigger*

Simple fix...we just start using SST for Single Soft Towel and DST for Double Soft Towel. :thumbsup:

OK, placed my order for two containers today. That and a Merino Pad and pad brush.

Should be good to go for some time now.

Couldn't beat the flat rate shipping.

Chris

Excuse me if this has been addressed already but will this also work well for cleaning pads and applicators?

For pads and applicators, use all purpose cleaner and hot water. Spray with APC and then rinse with hot water until the water comes out clean. This is meant for the towels.

Edited by dipolley

For pads and applicators, use all purpose cleaner and hot water. Pray with APC and then rince with hot water until the wter comes out clean. This is meant for the towels.

I guess I could take some apc to church tomorrow. :lolsmack:

I guess I could take some apc to church tomorrow. :lolsmack:

What was I watching on TV that I wrote that?

In my defense, this has been a long week and I am exhausted. I fell asleep for a nap very shortly after I wrote that. I very very rarely nap. I was very very tired. I misspelled a lot in that post.

Someone may get upset if you try to APC the collections plate. Metal Polish 1 and 2 would be better. :lolsmack:

Edited by dipolley