Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless Wash

Ls1transam

Tried the Rinseless Wash for the first time today. It's about 32-33 outside. My car sits outside so it gets dusty and dirty from just sitting there. Especially after it rains or when cats walk on it ????. I soaked 2 Double soft and 2 Triple soft towels in my bucket. I used 2.5 ounces of the Rinseless in about 4 gallons of warm water. I also mixed some Rinseless in a spray bottle and used that as a pre soak for each panel. I just wanted to add some lubricity to ensure no scratching. After I pre-soaked a panel I wiped left to right. As I wiped I slowly lifted the towel from front to back. Making sure there was always a fresh clean spot of the towel contacting the paint. Then after each panel was clean I buffed off any remaining product with a double soft towel. I repeated those same steps for the rest of the car. This stuff works pretty good. There was a couple bird bombs on the car. I sprayed them and they rinsed right away. I can see myself using this product a lot during the warm months too. Right after it rains or just before a cruise etc.. Gave my car a freshly waxed look too, which I was surprised by. Gets 2 thumbs up from me!

92707449-35BB-4680-B3FD-BCA2E26B3B57_zps

1DB25120-C4B5-43E7-ADCC-52391BE2F648_zps

Rinseless is awesome! A product I had thought I would never use until I got it in my first MB, tried it out and I have been hooked since! I also really like using it mixed down into a waterless like solution and can wipe down my daily in a short time regularly to keep the grime off on the warmer months. 

Rinseless is awesome! A product I had thought I would never use until I got it in my first MB, tried it out and I have been hooked since! I also really like using it mixed down into a waterless like solution and can wipe down my daily in a short time regularly to keep the grime off on the warmer months.

I mixed some in a bottle to pre-soak each panel before I wiped them down. I would have never tried it either until I got it in a MB. I've had it for 2-3 months this probably.

Off topic but my ex-gf's mom had a red Trans-Am that I used to drive all the time... holy cow that car can move! I raced an Eclipse on the interstate and after a few leap frogs, I took off by him at 140mph and he decided that was enough. 

Beautiful car!

I think Adam's Rinseless is one of the best, and I've tried them all.  Nice looking car !!   

What ratio did you use for your pre-soak?  I've been using 2oz to 14oz of water which some pretty good results.  Smells fantastic too.

Off topic but my ex-gf's mom had a red Trans-Am that I used to drive all the time... holy cow that car can move! I raced an Eclipse on the interstate and after a few leap frogs, I took off by him at 140mph and he decided that was enough.

Beautiful car!

I like them a lot. My car has a few boltons it moves out pretty good.

I think Adam's Rinseless is one of the best, and I've tried them all. Nice looking car !!

What ratio did you use for your pre-soak? I've been using 2oz to 14oz of water which some pretty good results. Smells fantastic too.

My ratio was about the same for the pre-soak. Worked well.

I use my Rinseless Wash to make a more cost effective clay lube as well as I'll use it straight to spot clean something that's being difficult to remove.  I love the product and can find a lot of uses for it.

Same thing with waterless wash.  I use it all the time in door jambs and areas I don't want to put a considerable amount of water.

Nice bird. I like them so much I have 2 Ws6's. Ones a mild cruiser, the other is an 9 second street car.

Mines just a cam and Bolton car, nothing special. I like them a lot myself. Eventually I'd like to have a 402-408ci engine in it.. that'll be a long time before that happens though.

I use my Rinseless Wash to make a more cost effective clay lube as well as I'll use it straight to spot clean something that's being difficult to remove. I love the product and can find a lot of uses for it.

Same thing with waterless wash. I use it all the time in door jambs and areas I don't want to put a considerable amount of water.

Never thought to use it as a clay lube. I'm gonna start using as such though! Thanks!

Mines just a cam and Bolton car, nothing special. I like them a lot myself. Eventually I'd like to have a 402-408ci engine in it.. that'll be a long time before that happens though.

Bolt on cars are nice. You'll really enjoy the extra cubes with the new cam profiles out these days you'd make more then mine does NA.

I have a 408 in my black car that was built to live on the bottle. 10.70's NA on 90 pump gas. Isn't too bad but since it was built for the bottle it needs it and wakes right up with a small hit.

Just dilute it down. I use a few ounces in a 32 ounce bottle. Doesn't take much. But you can adjust to what you feel sufficient.

Would you say 3-4 ounces for 32 ounces. I have some pre-mixed. But is probably 1-1.5 ounces of Rinseless to 12 ounces of water.

Same here!  It is now my favorite product.  It's so versatile.

I love using a rinsless wash when I pull my truck out of storage to get the dust off it since I normally pull it out on a saturday morning and it is at the weekend cruise on saturday night, back in at the end of the night. I also keep a small bottle on me of either rinsless or quick detailer if I spot any small things I need to wipe off.

• 2 weeks later...