Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Barrett Jackson

Rich

I flew down to West Palm Beach for Chevy dealer things and decided to go to Barrett. Walking around and I see Adam himself then the giant detail spray...thing. Anyways, stopped in and talked. I would pick up some products if I was checking a bag. 

Great group of people. They were polishing a massive Rolls Phantom that was destroyed paint wise. 

717B3FB5-953E-477F-B70A-EEA789ED4699.jpeg

B1315DF9-0ACC-4AE9-92A5-F4594D1976D3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, davered00ss said:

Are you going to be at the Barrett Jackson event at the Mohegan Sun in CT? June 21-24 I believe. I work about 10 min from there.

I'm probably not.  I think I'm going to the Scottsdale, AZ one though.  That's supposed to be the biggest with the most exotics.  Las Vegas is also pretty big, but not as big as Scottsdale.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome Dave, make sure to stop by and say hello! I'm driving up on Tuesday and I'll be working either at our display or detailing cars all week!

I'm not quite sure if Adam is going to make it to this one, as he has a few other commitments, but we'll have quite a team helping out, including Chris@Adams, GerryC, and blcksilv08 here from the forum, as they're all part of our show team!

On 4/13/2018 at 6:57 PM, LSX Maestro said:

I flew down to West Palm Beach for Chevy dealer things and decided to go to Barrett. Walking around and I see Adam himself then the giant detail spray...thing. Anyways, stopped in and talked. I would pick up some products if I was checking a bag. 

Great group of people. They were polishing a massive Rolls Phantom that was destroyed paint wise. 

Very cool! Nate and I did the detailing with Adam on that Phantom during the seminar, and then Greg and Raphael from our show team helped us finish it off.

I had the pleasure of cleaning Mr. Jackson's Veyron in the photo twice during the event too. It was an absolute honor!

3 hours ago, davered00ss said:

Dan,

Any heads up on what  sales or promo's going on at the show?  I may be there Wed,  but I have Friday tickets.

Dave

Generally it's 15-20% off most items and then we do various show deals on commonly used product with some bundle deals. Not trying to speak for Dan but this is what we do at almost every show. Also, we don't have every single thing in the Adams product catalog but 90-95% of it ?

Edited by blcksilv08

10 hours ago, davered00ss said:

I am definitely going to be there Friday and possibly Wednesday.  Just not sure if Wednesday is worth going to.  

Great, well either day make sure to stop by and say hello.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 6:57 PM, LSX Maestro said:

This is a really cool set up