Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey from Atlanta Ga

Dannydan

I am kind of new to the detailing movement. Have a pretty good start up kit in my garage. But always wanting more and more to keep my cars looking good. My DD is a 4Runner that I try to keep cleaned up if it’s not dirty from trail riding. Want to learn how to polish the paint but don’t wanna mess it up to much more. But figured it would be a good car to practice on. Have a ‘18 civic Si in the garage that comes out on perfect days. Any information is welcomed and will definitely be using this forum to further my knowledge

Welcome. This forum is awsome.  I was extremely nervous to correct my paint and disnt want to screw it up. But with the knowledge from the members on this forum and a few videos I successfully completed my two DD.  And they came out pretty dam good.  Its pretty hard to really screw it up. I break and damage everything i touch..but used the Sk 15mm and its was easy !  Good

luck

Welcome! As tlbullet said, 15mm Swirl Killer is a great way to go. Watch some videos and ask questions if you have em. With Adams tools and products, you will be able to pull it off no problem!