Customer Service 866.965.0400

Returning New Guy

Den

I originally joined back in 2011 with a 2008 Corvette. Switched to some Duragloss products and Pinnacle Carnuba. Just purchased a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport in Torch red with Carbon Flash black hash marks, mirrors and side skirts. At our big yearly Corvette show, last week I purchased a few Adams products from Norm Woods here in the New England area. Revive hand polish. Americana paste wax, Brilliant glaze, and tire dressing and rinseless car wash. Hope to learn a few things about the latest from Adam and his fine products from the collective knowledge base here.

Denny 

On 8/11/2018 at 8:53 AM, Den said:

I originally joined back in 2011 with a 2008 Corvette. Switched to some Duragloss products and Pinnacle Carnuba. Just purchased a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport in Torch red with Carbon Flash black hash marks, mirrors and side skirts. At our big yearly Corvette show, last week I purchased a few Adams products from Norm Woods here in the New England area. Revive hand polish. Americana paste wax, Brilliant glaze, and tire dressing and rinseless car wash. Hope to learn a few things about the latest from Adam and his fine products from the collective knowledge base here.

Denny 

Welcome!  Beautiful car. 

We are in Connecticut. Next time we host a clinic, it might be worth your time to take a trip!!!  Usually a good exchange of information, networking and usually some free product!

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Den said:

Where abouts in CT, and how do I find out about the clinics?

We are located in Colchester, CT and when we schedule one you’ll see posts here about it!

We just need to finish sorting out our new film/coating space before we invite people to see it!

• 3 weeks later...