Customer Service 866.965.0400
Scooter Trash

New from Virginia Beach

Been using Adam's products and promoting them on the SS Forum.

I have a 2014 Chevy SS Sedan and am a current member of the SS Forum.

Since I use so many Adam's products I thought I may as well join the forum

to see what is happening in Adam's world.

vMxQq8Gl.jpg

(No electrons were harmed in the making of this message)

Edited by Scooter Trash

Thank you very much Brandon and Rich.

Rich where about in SW PA you from? I was born and raised in Sewickley. Couldn't take the cold and snow anymore so I moved south.

Only problem is that I did not move far enough south until I saw those bridge signs that say; "Bridge Freezes Before Road Surface".

Welcome Larry, glad to have ya’!

By chance, was the pic of your car taken a block or so away from McCormick and Schmicks, some Irish pub and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse? I’m not from the area but we visit VA Beach/Norfolk area a few times a year and that spot looks familiar. We are usually down during Christmas every year and eat at McCormick and Schmicks as it’s one of the few places open Christmas Day and i think that corner behind your car is where I always park, lol. Small world if that’s it...

On 2/13/2019 at 4:03 PM, Scooter Trash said:

Thank you very much Brandon and Rich.

Rich where about in SW PA you from? I was born and raised in Sewickley. Couldn't take the cold and snow anymore so I moved south.

Only problem is that I did not move far enough south until I saw those bridge signs that say; "Bridge Freezes Before Road Surface".

I'm in a dead little town called Johnstown. Used to be a steel and mining town, but everything is gone now. Nothing here any more.

I know where it is and everyone that lives around these parts knows of the great 1889 Johnstown flood. You are a little over 2 hours from where I used to live. I know that area from the Tour de Toona bicycle races I used to officiate back in the 90's