Customer Service 866.965.0400

52 Chevy First Detail.

kaj41354

Bought this car a couple months ago and finally have had some nice warm weather where I could tackle the first detail on it. I was told that the paint may have been original but it was definitely at least 42 years old. The car had swirls everywhere and showed some oxidation. Taking the recommendations of some of the more experience detailers here on this forum, after washing and claying this beautiful beast, I tackled it with Revive.  after several cleanings of my 2 applicators and making my hands and coveralls the same color as the car, the car looked pretty good. I think that previous owners must have only washed and waxed without any time of detailing.   I then hit it with Paint sealant and at that point was a little disappointed.  It was starting to get dark and my 65 y.o. arms were sore so, I waited til the next morning to complete the job.  My disappointment turned to joy after using Brilliant Glaze and Americana.  This is my first time using Revive and despite what I have read, at least 80% of the Swirl marks are gone and the oxidation appears to be either gone or at least not visible.  Spent at least 9 hours total but I have to say, it was worth it!!!

Thank you Adam's for another great product and to those forum member who gave me the advice 

afterdetailing.jpg