Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone figure out Adams Covid Masks?

67's

There are some sites telling you how to make mask, luckily for the wife and I we had some on hand due to our professions. 

In addition my wife has Covid19, and is due in 2 weeks with our 2nd girl,  she is absolutely miserable and we really only communicate through text and FaceTime,  our daughter and her were so tight and this is super hard with those two apart.  Not a sob story, but for anyone who thinks it can’t happen to you, think again!  Set things up now,  my employer has not helped at all, even with email after email, the union making false promises and the county exec always with his catchprases “we’re in this together “  bull****!

Her OB, primary, and employer...no help either!

Take care of yourselves and one another!

On a side note, I really enjoy the Hand Soap and the new fragrances look pretty nice,  think I’ll grab some more, and try the Sanitizer out too 😬

Edited by Nickfire20

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Prayers for your wife and baby Nick!  You'll get through this and tell your grandkids about it someday.  Hang in there buddy.  🙏

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts Rich!

Im just ready for Carlisle already!!  Haha

Thanks Tom and Rich,  very thoughtful!  Things are better,  the 2 yr old Is now going through a fever, poor girl, we feel so bad for her.

The wifes test proved negative which is awesome, but then the doctors burst our bubbles and said they have so many false negatives, they are treating her as a positive.  Jeez!  Either way she is better after a rough 6 day fever.

No baby yet, but we thought that was gonna happen 3-4 nights ago, spent the night at the hospital, got home at 7am baby still in belly haha

Time will tell

stay safe yall!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dan and Seth!  

Things are much better, and Katie(wife) had our new little girl Madelyn on April 28.

Katie was very sick but tested negative for covid.

Our 2 yr old then got fairly sick and tested negative for Flu

I got a scratchy throat for a day and was fine.

Not sure what it was, but there’s obviously other stuff going around.

Thanks for the well wishes to all and for Rich checking in also!

I believe another forum member does or did have Covid,  I saw it on his YouTube channel,  can’t think of his name off hand, but he has the red 1LE with the black hood, and LOVES the products!  I hope he is doing well, if I can find him, I will check in.

Take Care all and shine on!

22 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Thanks Dan and Seth!  

Things are much better, and Katie(wife) had our new little girl Madelyn on April 28.

Katie was very sick but tested negative for covid.

Our 2 yr old then got fairly sick and tested negative for Flu

I got a scratchy throat for a day and was fine.

Not sure what it was, but there’s obviously other stuff going around.

Thanks for the well wishes to all and for Rich checking in also!

I believe another forum member does or did have Covid,  I saw it on his YouTube channel,  can’t think of his name off hand, but he has the red 1LE with the black hood, and LOVES the products!  I hope he is doing well, if I can find him, I will check in.

Take Care all and shine on!

Ok first congrats on the baby girl! I love the name Madelyn. The wife and I are expecting our 2nd girl in July and trying to come up with names. 

2nd, Glad everyone is doing good. Hope you are getting some sleep. 

3rd, I love how we can't remember people's names but we know what they drive :)