Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product! Waterless Car Wash

Adam

Friends, as a forum member, you should always get access to information before it goes public. Here is another exciting new product coming down the line, and it's one that you will use often!

We have been tweaking the formulation of our Waterless Car Wash for a while, and July 31, it's going to be available!

Some of our Moderators have had a chance to try it out, and they will chime in with their thoughts I'm sure.

I've now been using the Waterless Wash more than Detail Spray, as my truck is permanently outdoors.

<style></style><link href="/RadControls/Editor/Skins/Default/EditorContentArea.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="/skins/skin_1/style.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">Adam’s New Waterless Car Wash! Guaranteed 110% to knock your socks off.

Why Waterless?

·Your car don’t always need a full bath with soap and water.

·Save water, less sloppy, quicker!

How Does it Work?

·Spray on, wipe off with a Waffle Microfiber Towel. (New, smaller and light blue in color.)

·Special lubricants and wetting agents encapsulate dirt, and make it easy to clean without water.

Are you a Detail Spray-aholic? Too much Detail Spray can end up over-treating the finish with shine, causing it to streak. Use as much Adam’s Waterless Car Wash as you like, it won’t build up, ever. (It’s also more cost effective!)

Adam’s Waterless Car Wash Pros: Prolong wax and sealant durability

Cons: If used with a dirty towel, or on an excessively dirty car, micro-scratching is possible.

Do you still need to wash your car with Shampoo and water? Absolutely! After a storm, during the winter, or whenever there is excessive dirt or large pebbles of dirt on your finish, you will still want to treat your vehicle to a traditional wash.

Special introductory prices on the new product are below:

• 16oz: $9.95 (includes free glove box bottle, 4oz)

• Gallon: $29.95 (includes a 16oz Bottle and EZ Fill Funnel)

• Gallon, 16oz,Waterless Waffle Towel, EZ-Fill Funnel, and 4oz: $39.95

Thanks for being a forum member, and post any photos or thoughts below!

-Adam:2thumbs:

WaterlessWash-600.jpg

Edited by Adam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will all love this stuff !!!!!!!!

Here is a 50/50 shot of it in action :2thumbs:

web.jpg?ver=12399947620001

How does it compare to the "No Rinse" product. I bought that a few weeks agos since we have a water ban and love it. This seems to be a different type of product. Any thoughts? Of course, I will have to try it since it is an Adam's product.

How does it compare to the "No Rinse" product. I bought that a few weeks agos since we have a water ban and love it. This seems to be a different type of product. Any thoughts? Of course, I will have to try it since it is an Adam's product.

That other product is really good but I think you will find this is better :2thumbs:

This is very good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will this be on the site for purchase ? That other product is fantastic.This definitley appears to be a different type of product. Which is great!!!

Edited by rwisejr

I had the chance to try this product a while ago, and got excellent results. Actually, my wife was the one who used it on our daily driver. She got the whole car done in less than half an hour with great results. She was really impressed with how well it did on plastic.

Guess there'll be a gallon coming to my garage very soon.:2thumbs:

Before:

000_1926.jpg

After:

000_1927.jpg

Before:

000_1928.jpg

After:

000_1930.jpg

You can see how dirty the car was on the right side, and how clean it is on the left side after using the waterless wash.

000_1925.jpg

Check out the reflection and shine it leaves behind

000_1923.jpg

I'd also add to this thread --

Waterless wash products are great for additional lubricity in your regular wash regiment. I have used other waterless products before as an addition to my 'bucket wash' a capfull or 2 of the waterless wash mixed with your regular soap increases lubricity for an EXTRA safe wash greatly decreasing the possibility of scratches or swirls being introduced in the wash routine.

This is going to be PERFECT for people like me that have a car in the garage that just gets used on weekends but seldom gets really dirty. I bet car dealerships in areas with water restrictions would buy this stuff by the drum. :thumbsup:

I'd also add to this thread --

Waterless wash products are great for additional lubricity in your regular wash regiment. I have used other waterless products before as an addition to my 'bucket wash' a capfull or 2 of the waterless wash mixed with your regular soap increases lubricity for an EXTRA safe wash greatly decreasing the possibility of scratches or swirls being introduced in the wash routine.

Im glad you bring this up. I have often thought about adding a little of Adams DS to the wash bucket for some extra lube. I have yet to try it b/c I dont really have a problem with the wash as it is, but its still interesting....

The last time I ordered a new product I messed up. I only got a 16oz bottle of the new glass cleaner. I will rectify that mistake, and not make another....I'm in for a gallon of this and a gallon of that!

If I'm understanding this correctly, this is a spray on product, not a concentrate like the "other" rinseless wash product out there. More along the lines of Griot's Spray on Car Wash (but hopefully works better than that waste of money) than something you mix in a bucket. Right?