Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oops...

Dusten

Question

So after getting my first shipment of Adams in I washed the card this weekend and got to use the product. I ordered BG, GC, Glass Sealer, Bucket and Glass Microfiber. I cleaned the inside of the glass over the course of the week and was amazed at how dirty the inside was. I used one whole towel on just the inside. So I washed the outside and because I need a full pain correction that is where I stopped on the pain. I then moved on to doing the glass. Clayed the glass followed by a cleaning with GC and then to seal the glass and buff out. I wanted to use BG so bad that I put it over the glass sealant. After buffing it out I noticed how dirty my Double soft Microfiber towel was, from rubbing up on the trim. I though this would be a good time to wash all the Microfiber as the glass towels were dirty also. So in the HE washer they went on the sanitize cycle, 3 hour cycle that uses the hottest water. Three hours later I come down to take them out and hang them up and oops it looks like the glass towels bled on to the double soft towel.

Recap: Wash like color Microfiber together. So I should have done two washes one with the white towels and one with the blue. Well now I can wash them all together and as long as it's only used on the glass there shouldn't be any issue with scratching.

20 answers to this question

So just thought i would ask a general Question. (think of me as a beginner) how sould you wash all your microfiber towels.

I would like to use my HE washer & dryer, but am not sure what to wash them with and the right process.

Check out this tread Ben it may answer some of you questions - How to Care for your Microfiber Towels : http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2117.

If you still have questions, ask away!

most of the time I do a dark load and a lights load but this time I was thinking wow two different loads for 4 towels. So I just tossed them together thinking that well they should be fine. It's good to know the the color change shouldn't effect the towel. I order some of the american towels last week and I will just not wash them with the rest of the microfiber.

Archived