Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets See Those Detailed Engine Compartments

Chris@Adams

Question

Well guys, like I said I have been working on a project with the SS for last month or more...well here it is. I had the intake ported at fasterprom.

Fasterproms - Independent LSX Tuner & Porter for GM Performace Vehicles

Next I installed the Cold Air Induction Intake. I don't know if everyone here knows who Mike Lavalee is but he has worked with Chip Foose, Rides, and other shows. He just completed a truck for Sema, well I have been talking to him for a while and he said send some pictures of the SS and he would see if it was worth his talent so we did and he choose us to do what we wanted to.

So Here is our project.

IMAG1301-1.jpg

IMAG1300-1.jpg

Mike was the person that perfected true fire..take a look at his site. He has brought the SS in to the next level. http://www.killerpaint.com/

Not a fan of plastics covering up all the engine bay. I like seeing engine and parts.

DSC_4666_zpsb270d481.jpg

Got the sticker for the guy that made my intake manifold, turbo header, coolant tank, intake, all my charge pipes, and painted my car... The guy is a master and work of art!

2012-09-22_22-11-40_351_zpsa45af0bc.jpg

I count 5 or 6 alone on this page. Mostly the new cars with the engine covers.

And I will be completely honest and say that im not a fan of the one color orange convoluted tubing, and another orange tape. We went through that issue with my dads 71 and blue colors for everything and ended up changing a lot of it out and cleaned it up x100000. Its just my opinion and as long as you like it, that is all that matters.

Here is one of my Mustang...Not a great pic or insanely detailed.

592d57a4.jpg

Here is my Mustang convertible. The fan shroud is made out of some odd plastic & I can never make it look "right".

DSC00539-1.jpg

My old '99 SS, the nitrous kit sure had a lot going on with it. :willy:

DSC05716.jpg

Edited by JSites