Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lets See Those Detailed Engine Compartments

Chris@Adams

Question

dday how much HP :burnout:do you have?

Looks good!!:thumbsup:

300hp @ 5800rpm

300tq @ 1400-5000 (the tq is really where it's at with this car)

dyno's of other 335s seem to indicate the 300hp is underrated from the factory as people are seeing numbers in the 280's at the wheels.

:burnout:

You're missing the buttons for the rad. cover!

I used to have a Sierra Denalli. Sweet trucks. My 4 wheel steer kept breaking. Traded it in for a Diesel.

Yes sir I am, or was I should say. That was actually a picture as I was putting it back together. What broke on your 4ws? I cant say I have heard of issues with it. You have my interest... Knock on wood I am happy with it, have had it since new.

Mine was an '03, I think. Whatever the first year was. Bought it new. Steering would go out, ESP on the highway. There was a Service Bulletin for the issue, but the issue started occuring after the first 12 months, so they wouldn't Lemon it.

Great truck aside from that. Bet it's fast with a blower. Where in PA are you?

Have to stay on topic, pic of my VW engine bay from European Car:

137672369.jpg

My Denalli:

15333430.jpg

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

No AWD dyno's around, and no track times yet. I did log a 3.8sec 0-60mph in hptuners while I was tuning it. Its still not dialed in, only got about 30 miles on the new setup. Need to do some more tuning on it but that will have to wait for the weather to break.

My total paint restoration kit is ordered as well as some In & Out, VRT etc. I got some cleaning and work to do so mine can look like some of these engine bays on here.

Here's a couple of quick pics of one that rolled in tonight after a coolant system flush and bleed, oil change, and clutch service. My mechanic called in a panic as the customer was due in an hour or so to pick up the car. Adam's APC and In and Out Spray to the rescue!!

- Darryl