Customer Service 866.965.0400

Banner change?

1anonly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:confused: I have no flag on my page, and a have no cookies!!! I do have a nice black goat, two (discover your shine potential ) and one Adam"s logo. I would be willing to trade one of my (discover your shine potential) for a flag. I'm very patriotic!!:patriot:

Well friends, how do you like it? I'm loving the flag in the logo!! Nice work Rich!:2thumbs:

Nice change.It's good to mix things up,every now and then:2thumbs:

Looking Good Rich.

Thank you Rich. The banner looks great. I'll be making a few phone calls today to see how expensive this logo will cost to get put on a few things. Seems like there may be a few of us that would like some new Adam's swag. Maybe some swag with the forum logo done in the same way? As always you guys and gals will be kept informed.

It's about time they got rid of that banner with the black scrap metal on it. :jester:

I mean, ah, Chris has a beautiful GTO!

Nice work on the new banner Rich! I don't care what they say about you - you contribute good stuff to the forum!

My opinion is that this should be a PERMANENT thing. Adam's is American made so why not represent? Change it up on everything! Randy and Rich did an awesome job!

I have to disagree about it being a permanent thing... As an occasional tribute to the flag it's nice, but i generally feel that companies that just do the red, white and blue thing for their look are just leaning on that for image. Adam's is built amazing products and amazing service; those are the pillars that make it great. The made in USA aspect is just one of the company principals.

Also, a flag logo wont do much to help the company penetrate import car markets or get shelf space at, for instance, a foreign car dealership or service center.

That's my $.02

Archived