Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big Fat Blue Towels

Typo

Question

23 answers to this question

sadly i was in the world of meguiars and walmart towels haha, i have only been using adams products since july when i smartened up in taking care of my vehicle. i might get a few of these because my truck is just rediculously big and i go through a couple waffle towels drying it, 3 double softs when i use DS on it haha. ill probably buy the black ones though since i need more of those for the lower parts and wheels. but you are right the double softs are amazing.

Here is the other side of the towel. Nice towels!! I hope they stay around. They need a different price point on the towels. The double sides are nice but a bit extravagant for using for everything, But they are the best for final polishing painted surfaces.

By the way these towels have microfiber banding that WILL NOT scratch a CD/DVD unlike some of the other 'guys" towels I have tried with"silk" banding. Again I'm glad Adam's brought a better than average towel in at a more moderate price. I'll be buying some more of these!!:2thumbs::2thumbs:

post-2476-136818038208_thumb.jpg

Going to have to check them out. Still have a big bundle of the True Blue Super Plush, which I bought in bulk when they were on the way out! Love em. When it's time to get down to removing Americana, the double soft white towels reign, at least for me.

These towels are fantastic, and imo, work better for removing stubborn product than the double soft white towels. they have a shorter tighter nap, and loop design. they remove polish better imo. totally paint safe, completely. Also, Adams has very good pricing on them. They are about 50 cents or so more at other suppliers per towel.

I just ordered a couple cases of both the black and blue! Will have them in stock shortly!

I have about 9 Double Plush still in stock and 2 old True Blue towels in stock! If anyone needs Double Plush before the new year, let me know as I just sold a dozen this week!

These will not replace the double soft, we had intended to roll these out as an addition to our line just before spring. Due to another huge failure on the part of our supplier we won't have any double soft coming in for awhile... we were able to scrape enough together to fill backorders.... when they come back in these 2 new towels will remain meaning we will now have 3 varieties of plush towels in our line.

Is this taking the place of the white towels?

Are they the same or better as the white plush towels?

I'm a little confused about this.

yee what he said................... I see the white double plush micros and great white drying towels are out of stock just in time for the xmas rush to :lolsmack:

Now! <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=/images/box_04.gif height=135></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

577.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Fat True Blue Towel (3 Pack)</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: M8102</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $14.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>A throwback to our original Super Plush blue towel, but with improved weight and density. This is a little bit of Adam's Polishes nostalgia in a great 3 pack bundle. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived