My brother got the kinect , which is so much fun

Some clothes

iPhone mophie case

Cash

My family and I had a great Xmas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a nice flexible backing plate (needed that, thought it would be easy for someone else to buy) and some of those new black microfiber cloths. (Honestly, I have most everything that Adam's makes outside of a couple of items. I have ALL the chemicals, some in Gallons.) And beaucoup Adam's microfiber.

My Mom called the order in (she's a great grandmother now), and she said that Ashley was very nice and it went well. (no surprise there, but still, Thank You Ashley for making it easy for her) Can't wait to try out that flexible PC backing plate on some convex spots on the rear fenders.

Had a great holiday - was fortunate to have the rain hold off until AFTER I finished barbecuing the evening meal. And we had some great wine, a little Inverawe Smoked Trout (what a treat!) and some barbecued steaks... I am so blessed.

My wife and I, sister, brother, and his fiancé all received 32gb 3G iPads from my parents. We were absolutely amazed! I also got 50 Adams bucks, and some other items. All in all a good Christmas. Now back to life...

Chris

A new grandson for starters!

My daughter got me a new Corvette sweatshirt, and my Fun Field Pass for Carlisle from my son. The wife bought me a new Oral B toothbrush system.

But the grandson was the best gift. :2thumbs:

Chris, that's a handsome young'un and a cool name too! There's nothing like a family Christmas. :2thumbs:

:iagree::iagree:

A new grandson for starters!

But the grandson was the best gift. :2thumbs:

Thats so awesome. I'd have to agree on that gift! :2thumbs:

I got alot of cash to buy whatever I want, a new remote start for my Charger, a handmade wood based Lazy Susan with a pic of our new house made with ceramic tile, a really neat "Mom" coffee cup from my daughter and a house full of people that decided to stay the night. It was sorta crazy but fun waking up to all my family members. ReindeerBaublesDangle.gif

snowflakes.gifWe also had some snow. I love it when it snows on Christmas. snowflakes.gif

a new char-broil charcoal grill, barrel style, to go along with my propane grill. I am grilling freak, so i needed a charcoal too, lol. And i got to announce to my family, and her's that i am going to be a dad!!!

congratulations!

A new Char-Broil charcoal grill, barrel style, to go along with my propane grill. I am grilling freak, so I needed a charcoal too, lol. And I got to announce to my family, and her's that I am going to be a dad!!!

Yes congrats indeed!

Got some books I like, Carhartt T's and hoodies for work, some games, couple of movies, and oh yea...

2 cans of I&O, new SSR & Pad for my PC, more DS, CUC, and the 4" focus kit with the new 4" green pad, a 3pack of the blue towels, and the new black dirty towels! WOO HOO!

*EDIT ~ FORGOT!! My waffle maker!

Yes congrats indeed!

Got some books I like, Carhartt T's and hoodies for work, some games, couple of movies, and oh yea...

2 cans of I&O, new SSR & Pad for my PC, more DS, CUC, and the 4" focus kit with the new 4" green pad, a 3pack of the blue towels, and the new black dirty towels! WOO HOO!

*EDIT ~ FORGOT!! My waffle maker!

Waffle makers=BEST THING EVER :lolsmack:

Some vintage turtlewax and simoniz collectables for display in my office, gift cards, and the BIG present was the rest of the cabinets to finish my garage from my wife. Spent most of yesterday putting them together, need to make a hardware store run for some odds and ends and I'll try to finish the install tonight.

Got my wife an ipad and she hasn't put the thing down since she opened it LOL. Benefits me since she already downloaded some cooking/recipe apps :2thumbs:

Some vintage turtlewax and simoniz collectables for display in my office, gift cards, and the BIG present was the rest of the cabinets to finish my garage from my wife. Spent most of yesterday putting them together, need to make a hardware store run for some odds and ends and I'll try to finish the install tonight.

Got my wife an ipad and she hasn't put the thing down since she opened it LOL. Benefits me since she already downloaded some cooking/recipe apps :2thumbs:

Post up some pics when your done!:2thumbs:

i got:

Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition

Remote Controlled helicopter

new Craftsman tool chest

some Texas A&M apparel including a jersey with my name stiched on the back!

Custom OAKLEY Flakjackets painted to match my car!!!

and best of all.... ADAM'S GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost done!!! Just need to pick up a few more parts to complete it, then its on to installing an attic ladder and wiring up the overhead lights and its DONE. At least until I save up for my DI water system and the BIG compressor.

Can't have enough lights, and those attic ladder are real nice, used mine today.:thumbsup:

Can't have enough lights, and those attic ladder are real nice, used mine today.:thumbsup:

Kind of had an "A HA!" moment during this project. My roof is drywalled in flat, but the outer roofline is vaulted... assumed there was insulation up there so I didn't touch it at first.

Decided to cut a hole just to see... bingo! No insulation, just an open 4ft vaulted rafter. Gonna install the ladder, lay down some insulation between the rafters then go over the top of that with ply to create a floor for storage. Should be a great place to stash xmas decor and things of that nature that I only drag out once a year.

Archived