Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Magic DS (a poopy story)

musclejunkie

Question

:banana:I can't believe this stuff. I always spritz my car with it before I dry and the paint looks and feels like it has just been corrected and waxed. Yesterday, a bird (rats with feathers), decided to splash my hood with excrement, while I was at work. When I pulled into the garage last night, the poop literally hit the fan. I don't have any WW yet so I got out the trusty DS and sprayed a liberal amount on the bird poop. To my amazement, the poop lifted with nary a spot in the paint. I have to believe that the DS builds up some extra protection over my wax every time I spritz the car when I wash. THANKS Adam's, once again for making such a superior product.:patriot:

11 answers to this question

DS is good, but I think that wax saved you (and quickly removing the bird poo). I keep DS and a MF in the car, just in case. WW would be better, tho, as birds often have grit in their poo, at least according to Dylan!

Knowing Dylan, I really hope he didn't do a scientific breakdown of the SparrowBombs.

:lol:

Adam's Travel Kit....this one needs muuuuhahahahahahahahahahah

Where can I find the details on this travel kit?  I am unable to locate it on the Adam's website.

Alternatively, can I get some good quality 4oz spray bottles and load up with Detail Spray and WCW?

Thanks,

Allan

x3, always keep a couple cheapy MFs in the car with some detail spray and waterless, and glass cleaner, ready to go in case of bird bombs!

FWIW, you can go to Target and pick up some empty travel spray bottles, should be in the beauty section cuz I think women use them for bringing hairspray or **** like that on trips.

I think they are 4 oz size, someone posted a thread called "emergency kit" and showed them a few months back I think.  Get a few and fill up with your favorite liquids, pop in a zip bag and keep in your trunk with some MFs!