Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

Just to let everyone know, the annual Grabiak Detail Clinic -- with Adam himself running the show -- will be on April 30th.

If you've been to Grabiak before you know this is a great event with great hosts – their performance center is a car-lover's dream – and a great crowd. If you've never been, do yourself a favor and get to this one. You won't regret it. :cheers:

Grabiak Chevrolet

8282 Route 22

New Alexandria, PA 15670

(866) 713-0162

Click Here for Directions

Recommended Lodging

Hampton Inn

1000 Towne Square Drive

Greensburg, PA 15601-5787

(724) 838-8800

(Ask for the Grabiak Rate)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello again folks, Ray here from GPC. We’re really excited to welcome Adam back for another Adam’s detail clinic.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><FONT face=Last year Adam and I were talking about how this thing keeps getting bigger every year and we may consider a two-day event at some point.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

As always, we’ll have a huge assortment of Adams detail products on hand as well as live product demonstrations, performance gear vendors and Terry Imler, hand pin-striping extraordinaire, will grace us again with his presence… We will also be unveiling our latest eye-popping GPC performance vehicle. Maybe a Camaro…..maybe a truck….that should be a lot of fun.<o:p></o:p>

Free giveaways to the first 75 cars, vendor prizes and yes, we’re gonna have the roast beef sandwiches again.<o:p></o:p>

Fun for the whole family. As always, all vehicles are welcome and best of all its free!!! Doors open at 9am.

<o:p></o:p>See you all there. Any future details to follow.<o:p></o:p>

Hello again folks, Ray here from GPC. We’re really excited to welcome Adam back for another Adam’s detail clinic.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><FONT face=Last year Adam and I were talking about how this thing keeps getting bigger every year and we may consider a two-day event at some point.<o:p></o:p>

As always, we’ll have a huge assortment of Adams detail products on hand as well as live product demonstrations, performance gear vendors and Terry Imler, hand pin-striping extraordinaire, will grace us again with his presence… We will also be unveiling our latest eye-popping GPC performance vehicle. Maybe a Camaro…..maybe a truck….that should be a lot of fun.<o:p></o:p>

Free giveaways to the first 75 cars, vendor prizes and yes, we’re gonna have the roast beef sandwiches again.<o:p></o:p>

Fun for the whole family. As always, all vehicles are welcome and best of all its free!!! Doors open at 9am.

<o:p></o:p>See you all there. Any future details to follow.<o:p></o:p>

Sounds like fun Ray!:thumbsup:

Looking forward to it Ray! We'll see you then. :cheers:

When you get a flyer put together let me know. I know Flood City Corvette Club, CCWP, Laurel Mtn. Vette Group, and Laurel Valley CC are all interested along with Altoona CC. Even Johnstown Street Survivors and some of the ricer clubs are waiting for info.

Rich,

Good to hear from ya. I appreciate the support for getting the word out. I already have info going into the Monthly Newsletter's for CCWP, Altoona and Flood City, but when my flyer is complete, I will give you a shout to assist me in the remaining Club's.

Thanks,Ray

hey ray i hope you got some good truck deals coming up i may be in the market by then either a new lease or a used truck. but i need cheap lol i am buying a house and having my first baby looking for a four door small suv or pick up truck like i said cchheeaappp lol

Dan,

Buying a house and having a baby, you are one busy guy. You will need a mini-vacation. Anyway, I appreciate the request for the vehicle, and you know us, customer service is the goal, anyway I can assist I will.

When you get a chance give me a call to discuss further details.

1-866-713-0162.

Thanks, Ray :patriot:

Buying a house, having a baby, buying a new truck? Woa, slow down there fella! that is 20 years worth for me!! On a serious note. I am looking forward to it! I absolutely had a blast last time. Dan you made me laugh so hard my gut hurt!

hey ray i hope you got some good truck deals coming up i may be in the market by then either a new lease or a used truck. but i need cheap lol i am buying a house and having my first baby looking for a four door small suv or pick up truck like i said cchheeaappp lol

If I had your money I'd burn mine, Adam's, and two others to be named later!!!!!:lolsmack:

Archived