Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the rain isn't going to let up any time soon. More coming in from Pittsburgh. I'm hoping it clears up before 6. Otherwise.........suck city.

Crap...I was planning on driving the ZR1....now undecided....

:help:

Super excited about tonight's dinner, and tomorrow's event! Leaving Carlisle at lunch time today.....

Only a 30% chance of rain tonight friends, and Saturday, beautiful and sunny!!!:banana:

See you guys in the AM. My GTO is still in the shop getting the supercharger put on, so I'll be in the currently filthy TBSS. I was on travel for nearly two months straight in February and March, and with all of the rain this month, I still haven't had a chance to take my winter 17" wheels and tires off and put the factory 20's back on. I haven't even had the time to take the porter cable to it yet this year either :(

I will try to at least wash it off tomorrow morning, but don't count on it. haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm truly saddened that I couldn't be with you last weekend. I was tied to the Westloreland Mall Corvette Show the same weekend. I hope all had a profitable experience and a good time with Adam and Co. I plan to be at Corvettes at Carlisle this August so I hope to hook up with you there. In the mean time Rich keep polishing Night Stalker. Rad:cheers:

Hi guys. I'm truly saddened that I couldn't be with you last weekend. I was tied to the Westloreland Mall Corvette Show the same weekend. I hope all had a profitable experience and a good time with Adam and Co. I plan to be at Corvettes at Carlisle this August so I hope to hook up with you there. In the mean time Rich keep polishing Night Stalker. Rad:cheers:

Sorry that you didn't get to come, I will see you at Carlise!:burnout:

Yeah, we missed your company Rad. Will you be at Somerset (Sugar Bush) show on Father's Day? Let's hope for a long dry spell before that show! See you soon. :cheers:

Archived