Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

That just figures get the car dirty Fri. and have a dry day Sat. with a dirty car!:help:

Bummer. If it's rainy well bring the VW. I'm tring to keep the vette clean in hopes of selling it soon. ( Of course, I really need to advertise it somewhere besides AF! :bow:)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our weather forecast in Cleveland tonight shows it drying out on Thursday night and Friday and Saturday will be dry. Let's hope it doesn't change. It is giving me hope to bring the 32. Now if I can convince Al to bring that nasty ZR1 life will be good. Let's hope Rich can get his insurance and drive the Vette Saturday with a sunny 70 degree day!

Come on Jesse priorities in life. Finish school work then play. You must get to play!

Yep. School = degree = good job = bigger $$ = more toys = more play!

As long as you don't get married and mess things up!! :lolsmack:

Rich...I did not think u were that old. Still detailin too....that's pretty good...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That's allright. Bill's just jealous because he looks older than me and I'm better looking. Just ask my wife!

:jester:

That's not what she tells me :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my goodness...

Well in any event...a detailin dude is ok in my book... if you can hold a mf towel you are doing well.

I am trying to keep from giggling as I write this.....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So in other words, you can't get me out of your mind! That's even worse!

Back to subject.

I'm looking forward to Friday and Saturday and seeing everyone. Hoping to bring the Vette Saturday if it's dry. See ya'll there! :hi:

You have more posts than he does-so i figure you are younger and quicker?

have fun saturday!!! It would be great to go but I am in lectures 8-5pm. :cheers:

Well I have the younger part covered, not so sure about the quicker :jester:

Hello Everyone, the weather forecast is on our side!! Saturday they are saying 66 to 68, mostly Sunny:glasses: It will be a lot of fun to see the different "rides" that are suppose to show up! Looking forward to Adam putting on his usual first class training clinic as well.

Ray

Looking forward to it Ray. Not sure if I'm bringing the Vette or my brother's SS Camaro. If anyone is interested, there's a Corvette show inside Westmoreland Mall all weekend too. Something to do after the clinic.

Archived