Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

Sorry for the bummer basket history lesson. My great uncle died in a blast furnace @ Bethlehem Steel. My peeps are from Bethlehem "Peters". It sickens me whenever I visit Detroit, Pittsburg and Bethlehem. All GIANTS now reduced to shameful abandoned rusting hulks. Detroit at one time had 40 car manufacturers...no shi_! Greed has destroyed this country in favor of high priced stock portfolios at the expense of outsourcing decent paying middle class jobs and our poor unions once again being attacked which have been giving away the farm for 20 years now in concessions looking to be dismantled. What few public service jobs, jobs in industries we have left, let's all just work for nothing, you know we should just all volunteer, with no vacations, health benefits, weekends or pension plans. This is what the country seems to want for the middle class. Sorry, man I feel for ya Rich!:patriot:

Once again, humbly, I thank Adams for trying it's best to uphold Made in America!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for the bummer basket history lesson. My great uncle died in a blast furnace @ Bethlehem Steel. My peeps are from Bethlehem "Peters". It sickens me whenever I visit Detroit, Pittsburg and Bethlehem. All GIANTS now reduced to shameful abandoned rusting hulks. Detroit at one time had 40 car manufacturers...no shi_! Greed has destroyed this country in favor of high priced stock portfolios at the expense of outsourcing decent paying middle class jobs and our poor unions once again being attacked which have been giving away the farm for 20 years now in concessions looking to be dismantled. What few public service jobs, jobs in industries we have left, let's all just work for nothing, you know we should just all volunteer, with no vacations, health benefits, weekends or pension plans. This is what the country seems to want for the middle class. Sorry, man I feel for ya Rich!:patriot:

Once again, humbly, I thank Adams for trying it's best to uphold Made in America!

:iagree: 100%. You know what is really sad also, if Americans would just spend $3.50 a year on American made products that it would create 10,000 jobs. I have confidence that one day Americans will wake up and start to focus on buying American made products.:patriot:

I don't think anyone has even thought about it yet. Someone will figure it out and start a list here soon. All you'll need to do is put your name on the list and be counted. Last year we had most of the back room to ourselves and stayed well past closing. By the way.......be prepared to tip well! These ladies treat us GOOD! :rockon:

Here's their menu to whet your appetite.

http://www.carbonepasta.com/menu.html

Ray, sorry to hear you won't be able to attend!! Always look forward to saying hello.

In reviewing the past few replies, it sounds like most of you will require some form of counsel that weekend!! :willy: Not good, but you all will have nice, clean rides.haha

Hey, just a reminder to all, our clinic each year is advertised as a "Rain or Shine" event. No changes, we have plenty of room inside for everyone.

Thanks, will be keeping everyone up to date as they come in off the wire.

Ray

Archived